Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I apologize to you all for my post the other day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mags.

Thanks again. I can be a pretty emotional person at times so I'm sure you'll see me pouring out my heart over the next weeks/months/years.

Warm Regards

Brett.

Comment

No need to apologize for finding yourself..and realizing you are not the only one.

Comment

Cheers Florida.

I'm feeling a bit less fragile today mate.

Actually feeling pretty good I must say.:H

I'm really lovin this place.

All the best

Brett.

Comment

Hi ya Brett,

You will feel better each day. Once I finally accepted the fact that I cannot control my comsumption of AL it became much easier to leave it alone. I wanted to be like those that can control it but that is just not possible for me. I can't be certain but I do think it may be genetic as I have relatives that are the same way.

FB

Comment

I read that post and THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that. It really is a wake up call to those who really want a drink... 'want a drink... but at what cost?' It helps the rest of us realize once again what drinking can do to us...

It actually damages us spiritually, physically, mentally... I don't see what good it does.. except to forget.. and if we forget, how can we do anything about anything, right?

I just want to thank you for that post.. and a prayer that your test comes out okay.. Did you hear yet?
            P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
            - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

Working...
            X