Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Happy Orthodox Easter.

I just discovered this website and am delighted. I'm living in Beirut, where AA meetings are scarce. Still there is some support. At one weekly meeting there are only two or sometimes three of us. One gave me a pamphlet for AA Loners-Internationalists to look into as well. A friend I met and I have weekly meetings to which we are trying to attract others. We used to have larger meetings twice a week, but the institute where we held them had to close and the group dispersed. Because of the great stigma in this part of the world, many won't attend meetings. So I'm reaching out for a greater fellowship.:new:

So I just wanted to introduce myself.

Hello Everyone

Welcome CW,

You have found a site with a wealth of information and support. People from all walks of life that are walking the same walk, but at their pace. Good for you for seeking out support on your own, since it is not readily available where you are. Keep coming back.

Miso :heart:

Comment

Hello Everyone

F is for FREE

meetings here around the clock..:welcome:

Comment

Hello Everyone

:hello2::colorwelcome: cw
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi CW...glad to see that you posted here as it is a great place to be. I never had the desire to go to AA because I am a very private person and really don't want to talk about my issues with other people so finding this site has been a god send.

What is your story?

Interested to learn more about you...Case

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi CW & to MWO .........

As ripple said it's a 24 hour meeting here ......

There is so much empathy and support going on here, jump in and join us ......

Love & Hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/493409=3464-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/493409=3465-attachment.jpg[/img]
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi CW - Welcome. This a great site. You will find a lot of support here.

jane
              jane

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
              - Author unknown

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hi CW, and welcome.
                There is as much help and support as you need here.
                It's a great place to be.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Welcome CW...
                  This is a 24 hour org. can't beat that. Thiers always someone here. Welcome and we'll leave the light on ! IAD...:welcome:
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hello Everyone

Welcome CW - I just found this site a few days ago myself, and I have to say I am loving it. Everyone is so supportive and understanding. There's a lot of great advice too. I find it very helpful. Keep posting - JLM.

Comment

Hello Everyone

Welcome CW.

You are in the right place!

There are some amazing people in here.

They have got me through my first 7 days AF.

Warm Regards

Brett.

Comment

Hello Everyone

CW ~ congrats for seeking the additional help that you want. You will definately find it here.

Read and post a lot. By doing so you will find your way around the site and find a great deal of information about the program.

Good luck to you. As already mentioned, we are always here.

Love, Me
                        :l
                        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                        X