1 year today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year today

I just wanted to say THANKYOU to my family, my good friend from here, mwo, my two good friends (not on here) and new friends some who have come and gone and to some who are still around, on my journey to sobriety. I have reached one year happier, sober and definitely healthier. Thankyou Heavenly
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

1 year today

That's brilliant !
    You're a star.

Comment

1 year today

:goodjob: and:greatjob2: Heavenly 1year well done. That is so

Love
      Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

1 year today

Well done, thanks for posting, people like you give the rest of us hope.

Rustop

Comment

1 year today

:grouptrophy::goodjob: Well done and congratulations

Sweetpea xxxxxxxxxxxxx :l
          :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

1 year today

Hi Heavenly.

1 year sober. Wow. You must feel so proud of yourself.

I'm only at day 8 so I can really appreciate what a great job you have done.

You must be feeling fantastic!!!

How long would you say it took you to feel "normal". If you know what I mean.

What would you say have been the most noticeable and greatest benefits from being AF? I think it's good to share the positives. It's so easy to focus on the negatives some time.

Once again, 1 year is a fantastic effort.

Keep up the great work.

Kind Regards

Brett.

Comment

1 year today

Heavenly, way to go!! That is so awesome. You should be busting with pride.

I agree with the above. Not to put you on the spot, but how do you feel in comparison to a year ago? Six months ago? Did you use something besides MWO?

We would love hear your story.

Keep up the great work.

Love, Me
              :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

1 year today

BRAVO! Congrats!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/497141=3342-attachment.gif[/img]
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

1 year today

FANTASTIC! I can't wait to get there myself. Keep up the good work; you are an inspiration to the rest of us. It's proof we can all do it if we set our minds to it. CONGRATULATIONS! JLM

Comment

1 year today

One year is a wonderful accomplishment. Great Job.

July

Comment

1 year today

Heavenly you should feel really proud of yourself ........

BB xx :l
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

1 year today

Thankyou.

I have used mwo for motivation to begin my journey.

My family kept me going on along that journey...along with friends...

I have reached this point with 99% sheer determination. I went cold turkey as it were. At a time of celebration (around 6 months after stopping) I used kudzu for 2-3 weeks to have one glass of sparkling wine on one night). Then after...nothing again except determination. And alcohol free lager, beer or wine.

I am a lot happier being sober...I wanted to drink all my life, I never wanted to give up, I didn't want a problem with alcohol. But I do. So I decided to choose either life or death and life won.

Please everyone I would say choose your method to stop or moderate, go for it, keep thinking the benefits outweigh everything else, and keep adapting the method of not drinking to suit what is happening in your life at that time.

Mostly, I am happier with myself and physically healthier.

Good Luck and I look forward to all of you catching me up !

Heavenly
                        ?We are one another's angels?
                        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

1 year today

Heavenly,
                          that is just wonderful news. I am so proud of you and you must be on cloud nine. Only we know what a gargantuan achievement this is. I wish you well on your lifes journey.
                          Hugs, Lori
                          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

1 year today

Heavenly, congratulations!! You really should be proud!! I don't even know you and I am!!
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

1 year today

Heavenly, Congratutaltions on One Year!!! Yes, this is a huge achievment! Wishing you much Joy and a healthy, full life!!
                              XX Kate
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X