OMG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...

Another one of my cats give birth today..Theia the gold cat..worked all day passing 6 babys..Clyde who was thought to be a boy is now Claudette had 4 yesterday. I now have 17 with the kittens. Olive is coming home in about 2 weeks. :h

OMG...

17 cats? :what?: :wow3: :imshocked:

Comment

OMG...

Ditto Janie ....... xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

OMG...

OMG!!!!I had five at one time....and the girls were spraying all over the place....very territorial! Good luck....enjoy them!
        flyin'

Comment

OMG...

ditto secondchance.. peace, love and god bless
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

OMG...

Seventeen cats...Ripple, what are you going to do? You can put an add in the paper for free kittens or adopt them out to your local animal shelter and they will find homes for them. That is a lot of kitty litter and claw marks...good luck!

Comment

OMG...

Last doggie was a rescue that was already neuterd. Present doggie is a stray. Vets were all happy when I said she's a mutt that adopted us. She just got spayed last week at the dog pound with a free coupon. Microchipped too as I think she is a runner. There is a abundance of animals. You can always adopt more kitties if you feel like you need more. But you might consider spaying or neutering those that you have.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

OMG...

He's Coming for You

Ripple you know the deal. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

You are officially MWO's cat lady. Attached files [img]/converted_files/498042=3433-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

OMG...

I hate to be negative, but if you advertise your kittens for free, some of them could be used for very sick reasons. I found this out the hard way by saving a kitten years ago after overhearing some teenage boy's plot with his friends as to this poor kitten's fate. Please be sure that all of them find good, loving homes.
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

OMG...

well..well..

4 are FIXED and 3 are not..one more may pop out a litter any minute..in the mean-time they are in the house and safe. All my cats come in and out all day. In the laundry room ONLY! once in awhile they get in the main house...fly swatter and then they go to where they belong! :thanks:

Comment

OMG...

Ripple,

When I was young, i adopted two kittens from neighborhood boys that said their father was going to "dispose" of them if noone took them (couldn't just take one). Well, I named them Bonnie and Clyde. Clyde turned out to be a girl too. :H I don't want to belabor this issue, but please round up the "unfixed" ones and get them "fixed". There are organizations out there that have no kill policies. You might look into them for some of the kittens (once they are old enough). Kittens are much easier to get adopted. Good luck.

Miso :heart:

Comment

OMG...

Everyone, please please please please please spay and neuter your pets. We even had a kitty abortion done once. Please, be responsible.

Comment

OMG...

My two Schnauzers are fixed..

Comment

OMG...

They live longer from being fixed too which is an added bonus!

Comment

OMG...

I definitely believe in getting the animals fixed!!!

Cats are very prolific, too, because of the way they procreate. The male sperm lasts a long time in a cat's tubes, and multiple cats can impregnate a female cat.

All my animals are fixed. Many states offer aid in getting them fixed, too.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X