OMG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...

here they are..tiger is Claudette that was first to be male..and Theia Gold. :h Cats GALORE.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/499882=3328-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/499882=3329-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

OMG...

Grandma Ripple,

They are soooo sweet!!! :h I saw in another post that you got some help with the kittens, what did you do? How many little ones are there?

Miso :heart:

Comment

OMG...

there are 9 kittens right now...one keeps taking the others..so it gets confusing. i wish i was better at uploading pics. they are good mommys. i'll get pics of the other cats. must play some more. a few are taken...then to the hospital for these girls. :h

Comment

OMG...

That is so precious, that one keeps taking the other kitties :l. I can just hear their little mews. I'm glad they are good mommy's. :h

Comment

OMG...

well..well..

one keeps taking all the kittens to her BOX..i must seperate again! there is a photo in gallery of all the little rats! home alone as Hubby is out really wasted today..its gonna stink tonite in the bedroom! booze odors...

Comment

OMG...

Grandma Ripple,

I just want to hold ALL of them. How do you know which kitten belongs with which mama? That's a bummer about your hubby. I'm flying solo now (single), and I don't know how some of y'all deal with the beast when your signifgant other drinks. Don't know if I could do it. Stay strong. BTW, your house is beautiful too! I sure miss the East coast architecture.

Comment

OMG...

Looks like you got your hands full....just love watching kittens when they are playing, they are so cute.

Love
                Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

OMG...

well...

i can tell which are which, but one or two? 'the hubby' this is a SUNDAY ritual..today he said, i am not in the mood, i'm having water and a big steak, i'll be back in 2 hours, that was 9 hours ago. i love it when he is gone! So I come here and surf other spots..bare with me. Soon I'll get a better pic of me! haha.

Comment

OMG...

I can't wait to Miss Olive.

Comment

OMG...

Olive is in gallery now also..she should be coming home in 2 more weeks..:h

Comment

OMG...

Oh Ripple, she is sooooo precious :h Is she a toy or a teacup poodle? She is so little. You must be so excited!!!

Comment

OMG...

Olive is a Party TOY poodle girl..:h

Comment

Working...
                          X