notes from the hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes from the hole

Greenie feels bad having took drunk the other day. No progress in the hole, Wierd stuff happening with hubby and you can't deal properly with life issues when you are not clear headed. Duh. Had to speak to office person about "my problem" and it just makes one hang their head in shame. I even had to tell the gym guy I took drunk and forgot to show up. I know there are some who will chide me thinking I am not trying, so go ahead. You know, the shame and guilt is really enough.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

notes from the hole

Sorry Greenie, that you are finding it challenging these few days. You are way better than you used to be, don't you believe that? You should, I sure do. Tomorrow will be a better day. Stay the course with us! :h Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

notes from the hole

Beautiful, beautiful green eyes, I wish I could reach across the ether and hug you:h:h g.

Comment

notes from the hole

Hi Greeneyes,
        No chiding here.
        Keep trying. That's all the rest of us are doing.

Comment

notes from the hole

like the saying goes . you cant fail as long as you try. so keep on going doing your best .
          so smile happy toes
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

notes from the hole

I think you are...

alright regardless of whether you have drank. I am learning to think that I am alright whether or not I have drank.

A friend of mine once told me "a hangover is a built in self-punishment mechanisim and there is no need to do any more to yourself". Good advice I thought. Take care.

Comment

notes from the hole

ok-here it goes...just kidding~these are things that kept me going. The past is gone-move on. We can't change it. There is no reason to be ashamed. Yesterday is done. But we can change tomorrow. Nothing will change unless unless you change it. Change that outlook & tomorrow will look better. Nobody said this was going to be easy. What you put in is what you get out.

I wish you the best.....never give up.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

notes from the hole

It never seems to be just one problem to deal with it, does it? I'm hoping for the best for you greeneyes... just keep trying and don't give up.

Comment

notes from the hole

Greenie,

Lots of hugs from here. Hike those big girl pants up and keep on keepin' on.

You know you will deal better with your partner's problem if you stay sober. Think about that. You can't help him if you aren't there for him.

Lots of love and strength to you.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

notes from the hole

Yup..

when you live with a monster and work in a hole, sober is the way to go! it beats being a bowling ball. :H

Comment

Working...
                    X