Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you RJ, Members and my Family!

I want to personally say “Thank-You”!

First to RJ for all the hard work and research that went into developing the MWO program, writing your book which has been a tremendous tool for me, finding the supportive tools and supplements, and this website!

I found MWO in July 2006. I believe it was divine intervention. Although, I did not attain controlled moderation, as I stubbornly hoped. I did begin a journey that has led me through the experiences I needed to realize that abstinence is my best and only option to enjoy happiness and peace for the rest of my life. Thank you RJ, from the depths of my soul.

To the members here, who understand, support, and love each other, no matter how
    many times we slip and fall. PM’s, responses to threads (gentle or tough when needed), chat and even phone calls, help us to stand up and begin, once again, to walk ahead toward the goal of controlled moderation or sobriety.

For me, it has been a combination of all that this website and it’s members’ has to offer and lastly the loving touch of an intuitive healer, that has led me to where I am today.

And to my family. We say at our house, that true love is when you love “in spite of…” rather than “because of…”. Not because you’re a good kid, or a responsible adult. It’s easy to love, when there is no adversity. But, to love, “In spite of…” is deep, unconditional love. In spite of the fact that “Mom, drank too much on Saturday afternoon and won’t be up with us to enjoy the evening.” In spite of my saying, “I promise this time, I will quite, only to fail once again”. We all know the rest. I cherish my families unconditional love, beyond anything in this earthly life.

Don’t give up! Keep going my friends, your next attempt, may lead you to the place of peace and love you seek! Love to everyone and thank you!

:h Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Thanks for the thanks Best. You are sounding so positive and upbeat--it is more than thanks enough. Keep up that good work. I love what you say about unconditional love.:h
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thanks for that Best.
      Your post has brought tears to my eyes and answered a question I have been looking for for a long time! This place IS divine intervention for me.
      "In spite of" means sooo much today for many reasons ,for myself and the situations I have found myself. Those three words and your post have answered HUGH questions for me.

Thank you

Eastx
      In life we can live out our dreams its true
      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Great post, Best....

Don

Comment

True heartfelt inspiration! Thank you, Best!

XX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Bestlifeldms, what a great post. I am very happy for you.

Thank you for "in spite of". That's make so much sense.

Love, Me
            :l
            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
            X