So here is my new plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here is my new plan

Trying something I haven't before. I have a small journal I have not used. On the first page or two I had written a few inspiring quotes. So I got a pic of my two kids and put it in. On the back I made a hash mark for day one. Then I wrote myself a not:
    Remember how sad you feel today. How you have disappointed yourself and your family. Remember that you forget to do things for the two you love more than anything on this planet. Get through toady and worry about tomorrow then.
    I plan to take that journal and pic everywhere and try to write every day. Each day I am AF I will put a mark on the back of the picture to remind me that I need to do this so I can be my best for them.
    Glad I have a place to share that.
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

So here is my new plan

TM ~ that sounds wonderful. It so helps to have a plan.

But add yourself to the people you love list. :h And do this because you need to be the best for you as well!

You are on your way, baby! Keep the faith!

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

So here is my new plan

Thanks for reminding me about me! :-)
      One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

So here is my new plan

I agree tw. This is something you have to do for you. The benefits the kids receive will be icing on the cake. You can get your life back and actually find peace and tranquility in just living. Staying sober is more important than anything else I do; because if I start drinking again I will lose everything anyway.
        As long as I do whatever it takes to stay sober, I can enjoy the life I am living. To me no matter how bad things are, if I drink I can always make them worse.

You can do this, and it will change your life for the better.
        :huggy
        bear
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

So here is my new plan

Dear TM,

I responded on your other thread...YOU can do this for you and your family! I can tell by your posts that you really want this so keep this formost in your journal and mind! ....and when stupid AL comes a calling just pull this out and remember what you are feeling now and kick him where it counts! You can do this!

Dear Bear.........Thanks for the wonderful post! These few lines are very insperational. Hopefully we can all remember them and keep them close:

Quote from Bear;

"Staying sober is more important than anything else I do; because if I start drinking again I will lose everything anyway.
          As long as I do whatever it takes to stay sober, I can enjoy the life I am living. To me no matter how bad things are, if I drink I can always make them worse.

You can do this, and it will change your life for the better."

Hugs and Best wishes to all,
          Bambi
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

So here is my new plan

A goal & a plan. Sounds good. I've been in your shoes numerous times. The cloud does lift and the sun does shine. Never give up. You can do this.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

So here is my new plan

Hello Motheroftwins from another mot!
              That is such a great idea!! You are starting out on the most important journey of your life. I'm so glad for you that your road ahead is long. I'm finally starting out nearer the end of the road, but the journey is still just as important! I'm really proud of you. Keep posting!! :h g.

Comment

Working...
              X