HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

I am hysterical. There is a bat in my home. It is now hanging on my curtain for its daytime snooze. help me, how do I get it out???? I went to work to get away. :egad: Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Sorry to say I have no sure way. When I was a little girl our neighbors used to come over to our house to get my Dad (neighbor husband was a wimp) to come over to catch the bats that would get in their house. I know they came into the house through the attic. You probably have an opening or crack somewhere. After this one is gone, take a look. Seal it up. Best way to keep it from happening in the future.

Good Luck!

Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Holy crap, I'd call someone to deal with it. Bats can carry rabies, yikes!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

okay.

SHOP VAC! go get it...or call the Fire Department. OMFG..get that thing OUT right away, it could have babies and then you will have them everywhere...

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

I'd call someone too while it is still light and sleeping.
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Luka, this is awful! Can you call "Animal Control"? Or the "Humane Society", I am sure either one can help you! Good luck with this.
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Thanks guys. My two coworkers came back to my place with me. We gently rolled the young fellow up in the curtain and took it off the rod, then shook it out the window. Mr. Bat is at large in the world and I am bat-free and will not leave my attic door open anymore . My cat, though, is disappointed. He thought he had a new playmate.

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

:H:H:H:H

DID YOU ROLL ANY FILM?????
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Good show Dexter.......I always used to roll them gently in a big cloth napkin so as not to hurt their wings and then took it outside. Now we don't have anymore bats in our yard. I think my cats killed them all.
                  L.
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Wish I could have been there. I love bats!

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Sorry but I have to say...how cute. I can't wait for summer because we sit outside and watch them swoop down from the woods & go after mosquitos. I'm sure I'd have a diffrent toon if it were in my house! They are harmless and not blood sucking vampires. If it had rabies-you would know...it would not be resting.
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Croft;320625 wrote: Wish I could have been there. I love bats!
                        Oh, Croft. The next one is being airfreighted directly to you:H:H

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Ok now. I am rolling on the floor (practically) laughing hysterically!

I saw the title of the thread (HELP Please --- Bat!) and thought that Bat meant something like...... Blood Alcohol.....something or other. I almost peed my pants to find out it's a real bat!! :H

Boy, so glad everyone's ok and it's all under control now!! I can not stop giggling!

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

i would have called for help. Fire Dept.. or Game Warden. I had to call for help with the kittens! i see a spider and i FREAK.

Comment

HELP Please -- Bat!!!!

Too funny....

But, actually, healthy bats are a good thing....just not in your living room!

Don

Comment

Working...
                              X