well its friday do you have a plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it friday and you are probably saying to yourself should i go or should i stay.
    and if you are moding good luck . but if you are going af there are alot of things you can do to keep yourself busy .go to chat and hangout ,read a good book ,hangout with the kids,talk to your hubby,clean the house anything to keep yourself busy.
    good luck to all of you
    peace and god bless
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

burn.

gonna try chat later..will you be there T? chat really helps me...Yes i planned today out well. went to meeting..one person was having a terrible time, and went and bought enough diet things to make some recipes. Promised to spend about $80.00 and i spent $89.00, but i got a ton of supplys, so i am good to go. have birthday tomorrow at the local town bar and i will take my own wheels so i can get away when the party goes into over-drive. see you tonite, maybe? :h

Comment

sounds like a great plan rippy. chat later..see ya
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Trigs,
        Are you kidding ? This is the toughtest night of the week ! Read a book, come on ! If you could knock yourself out you would do it if it meant you did'nt have to drink ! Stay on this site....it's the only way....
        The only books your going to want to read are covered at the news stand with that funny blank page 1 Ha! IAD !
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X