X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Sunday

Today's thought is:

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

In the throes of our malady most of us were full of pride and selfishness. We believed that we could handle our affairs, even though we were making a mess of our lives. We were very stubborn and didn't like to take advice. We resented being told what to do. To us, humility looked like weakness. But when we came into this program, we began to be humble. And we found out that humility gave us the power we needed to overcome the old life-style. Have I learned that there is power in humility?

MEDITATION FOR THE DAY

I will come to God in faith, and I will be given a new way of living. This new way will alter my whole existence, the words I speak, and the influence I have. They will spring from the life within me. I see how important is the work of a person who has this new way of life. The words and example of such a person can have a wide influence for good in the world.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

I pray that I may learn the principles of the good life. I pray that I may meditate upon them and work at them because they are eternal.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Today's Thought - Sunday

Thanks Noelle.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

i have been waiting an eternity for internal regularity and its here. :h

Comment

Today's Thought - Sunday

Thanx, Hit right on with today...SB

Comment

Working...
        X