Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Thought - Tuesday

Today's thought is:

Freedom is like taking a bath - you have to keep doing it every day!
    --Flo Kennedy

Nothing stands still. Change is the law of life. We may sometimes feel that our personal gains have to be won over and over again. But looked at from another perspective, that's not s. Our solid personal gains are the ones that no one and nothing can take away from us.

They are tools for continued growth. Jobs, lovers, houses may change, but serenity and freedom of spirit are within our power to achieve - to maintain - or to give away.

Freedom means choice; our choice of what we do with our bodies, our money, our lives. If we decline to choose, the choice will be made for us. If we don't use or claim our freedom, we are giving it away. Our lives need our active, creative participation every moment.

Like bathing, I must daily exercise my freedom. No one can do it for me.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Active participation in life! I like this tought Noelle. And it fits what you have going in your life right now.

Comment

Yes, a great thought! Conscious participation! Being in the moment. New goals of mine. I have been working at enjoying even the simplest of things, like going out in my robe in the morning with a cup of coffee in my hand and feeling the wet grass under my feet. Simple, cost-less, and refreshing. We deserve these moments. They are truely "food for our souls".
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Another awesome thought! Keep them coming!
        "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
        X