Have to Leave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to Leave.

Ripple, take care of yourself, hun. I completely understand the unhealthy household. I just went off on the people in my house this afternoon. Very tired of the drunken bulls*^t around here too. I feel for you.

I'm glad you are removing yourself from the situation even if it is only temporary. Please keep it touch and let us know that you are ok.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Have to Leave.

Rip,

I'm with Thankful - good for removing yourself from poisonous ones even if it is only temporary.

Take care,
      Beck
      Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Have to Leave.

Best wishes Ripple, I look forward to catching you posts whenever you can. There's often a sharp edge of reality to what you have to say that keeps me thinking:rockon.
        No matter what the outcome of your session, listen carefully to how the counselor phrases the questions that are asked. You'll learn how to deal with hubbie in you own conversations...what to say and how to say it. You'll also learn to recognize his ways of pushing your buttons and how to deflect the pain. I sure hope it is helpful to you. :soothe:

Comment

Have to Leave.

hi there rippy..go take care of yourself enjoy the time away... peace and god bless.
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Have to Leave.

Please take care of yourself Ripple. Join us when you can and try to enjoy the camp. It looks relaxing!!

Love and Peace
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Have to Leave.

Hey Rippy, It is nothing short of amazing that you have been able to stay sober for more that six months considering your enrvionment! I know that one of the ways that you handle such extreme stress and stay sober is through your humor! Enjoy your time away, I will miss you. Check in when you can!

Love,
              XXX Kate
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Have to Leave.

Take care Ripple, I'll be thinking of you : )
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Have to Leave.

Ripple

Will miss you. Good for you for doing what you need to do to take care of yourself. Hope you will be in touch when you can.
                  Love
                  Myra

Comment

Have to Leave.

Hi Ripple.

Take care of yourself.

Brett.

Comment

Have to Leave.

Bye Rip....have fun!
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Have to Leave.

Guys if you check out a website called Kyonsi.com you might find out a bit more about our dear Ripple and her interests :H Seriously though, I have found your posts both interesting and confusing, so good luck my lovely and keep on with getting you back on track, never mind everyone else. However, should we perhaps warn the other campers Does anyone recall the summer camp in the Addams Family film? Oh, how I wanted to be Wednesday!

Love
                        J

Comment

Working...
                        X