Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad

Thinking of you, Kerrie and Mr. Boop. Praying you find some answers, and life for all of you becomes a little easier soon. :l
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Sad

So sorry to hear this betty my heart goes out to you kerrie and mr boop...I will keep you in my prays.
      I would not worry to much about the sats they do put a lot of pressure on kids now days. Its just to make the school look good in it area. when they get to secondary school they do have another test anyway.

stay strong your a good mum.:l

Love
      Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

Sad

Thanks again all,

Wooflet, that is what is so good about this place, you don't have to 'know' someone to post on their thread ...... thanks ever so much .........

Greeneyes, she really is sweet .......... she is a sweetheart .....

LVT25, she is the only teacher in the school that has never witnessed a seizure, I really think that that makes a difference ........... thanks .......

Cindi, we already see three different consultants, still waiting to see an 'epileptologist' whatever they are ............ thanks .........

Myheart, thanks for your kind thoughts ............ it is appreciated .........

Youngatheart, I spoke to the head today and she really is on our side, and will do everything that she can for Kerrie ........

Hannah, thanks for your prayers .........

Teardrop, apparently the teachers would love the sats to be banned at this age ......... Look forward to seeing you next saturday ........

Love & Hugs to everyone .......... BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Sad

Strongest arms in the world giving you and Kerrie a big big hug............ x

W xx

Comment

Sad

wimpey;323513 wrote: Strongest arms in the world giving you and Kerrie a big big hug............ x

W xx
            Wimpey, thanks ever so much ........... much needed .......... thankyou .......

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Sad

Your welcome........ x

W xx

Comment

Sad

Hi Betty,
                So sorry to hear about your precious daughters seizures, I can only imagine how awful that must be for all of you. Lots of prayers, love and hugs are coming your families way from my family. ray::h:l
                Tell Kerrie not to worry about the SAT's they're not that important at her age, they're just so the schools can compete with each other in the league tables. Bloody stupid if you ask me. My kids are all at high school now, my son was the last one to take his yr6 SAT's last year. Thank God that's all over with, the pressure they put on the kids just isn't right. I hope they do scrap them for primary school kids. Things seem to be a lot more relaxed a my childrens high school and they do so much better when the pressure is off.

As for that teacher, can we not get a possie of MWO'ters to come and kick her ass :boxer: stupid woman.

I really hope and pray that things start to improve for Kerrie.

Love
                Want
                xxx
                AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
                There's fire in your eyes,
                Bite me, excite me,
                I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                Brings eternal flame.
                Open me to heaven,
                To heal me again.

Comment

Sad

I agree with the SAT's, puts more pressure on the kids in addition to what they already have. I want to add my thoughts about Kerrie, what a sweet and beautiful looking girl!!! I wish her and you all the luck in the world in getting better.

Comment

Sad

Want and Petweeve, I agree, I spoke to the head this morning and she said that there isn't a primary school head that actually likes sats and agrees that they should be banned .......

I have told Kerrie this but she is scared of the teacher ......... yes a posse of MWO'ers would be fabulous .....

Thanks for the comments about Kerrie I think that she is gorgeous but then don't all mums ........

BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Sad

OK Boops....... you know that Im a bit of an action man......... I will gladly lead the posse......... but I thinks we need a name?.......... x

W xx

Comment

Sad

What about ........ "Betty's Butt Bashes" ......... ooooh maybe not......... I just read it!.......... x

W xx

Comment

Sad

Wimpey ............ yes a name is in order ...........

Anymore suggestions anyone .................

I have such a dislike for this teacher that my suggestion would probably be banned from here .........

Thanks again everyone ........... BB & Kerrie .......
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Sad

Dear BB,
                            i do feel so for Kerry, but do keep (pestering if nes.the docs) Your daughter deserves the best.
                            Did you read about th high fat diet that is now recommended for kids with epilepsy.
                            Love and best wishes Paula. xx

Comment

Sad

God makes some children who need extra love because they are special he then choices them special parents xxxx Kerrie will overcome any hurdle because she has a great Mum and Dad...wishing you as a family all the best xxx
                              Jacqui xxx
                              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Working...
                              X