90 days - I DID IT!

CONGRATULATIONS
      BUCKLE
      YOU ARE DOING
      AWESOME.
      YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION MY FRIEND.
      LOVE LORI

:jumpwow::jumpwow::jumpwow::jumpwow:
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Thanks so much everyone...you guys are the best...love ya'll...xx buckle

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

hie buckle,
          thats great, well done and keep up the fight someone is waiting for you to push him/her up too, its just the beginning of the better life.

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Buckledown,

You should be so proud of yourself. What a huge accomplishment. Congratulations to you :thumbs:
            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Congratulations Buckle, You are truly an inspiration! Your husband and children must be so proud of you!
              :goodjob:
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Congrats, Buckledown. 90 days is huge! Keep up the good work!

:l :l
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Great Job, Buckle!!!!

Don

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

That is tremendous and you should be very proud of your accomplishment!

When I came on board to MWO, even 30 days seemed like a lot because previously even a week had been a failure. And I wondered about moderating, but many said "you should do 30 days first." So I did. At the end of 30 days I felt a different and actually had a fear of trying (and failing) to moderate so I kept going. At the end of 60 days, some said "a real change happens at 90 days*."

So how do you feel?

Congrats again!

*Dr. Phil says that it takes a year for your body to detox after being a chronic drinker but he's a giant ***chebag so I take everything he says with a pound of salt.
                    The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
                    Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Being proud of yourself, don't you just love it? And then to ice the cake others being proud too! Yay for you!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

yes cat....i do feel like at 90 a real change is happening...but the whole journey has been amazing and it seems to only get better...but now at 90 it all feels deeper and the peace and sense of calm is mind blowing...life is just wonderful and so manageable...like the world is my oyster and i can just enjoy living it...not trapped in a bottle...and the change on my kids and their response to me is crazy good stuff...i just cant really even find the right words...but i feel it inside...and i wish it for you and everyone...thanks again everyone...big hugs...buckle

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

buckledown;323635 wrote: yes cat....i do feel like at 90 a real change is happening...but the whole journey has been amazing and it seems to only get better...but now at 90 it all feels deeper and the peace and sense of calm is mind blowing...life is just wonderful and so manageable...like the world is my oyster and i can just enjoy living it...not trapped in a bottle...and the change on my kids and their response to me is crazy good stuff...i just cant really even find the right words...but i feel it inside...and i wish it for you and everyone...thanks again everyone...big hugs...buckle
                          I know I had already replied to this thread, but had to say..... words such as you describe with your hitting the 90 day mark, as quoted above, thrills me to bits! What an inspiration, buckle - truly!

Comment

90 days - I DID IT!

Hi Buckledown,

You sound so great, it is so wonderful. well done 90days AF.:goodjob:

Love

Teardrop.x
                            family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                            X