notes from the hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes from the hole

Got some serious concerns about employees. Different things going on with each. Lordy it makes me want to drink and just avoid it. But these are souls that for whatever reason came to dance with ours. I look into their eyes and wonder what can I do for you? Why are you here with us? Is it about us or you? Or me or hubby? So I just rub my green eyes and hope that I will do the best I can for whomever is sent to us. If I could just get those BGP off the bean head I could see better. :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

notes from the hole

Greeneyes, sometimes employees are more trouble than they are worth, especially in a family business ........... Don't let them drive you to drink ........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

notes from the hole

Yeah, drive THEM to drink......then laugh!
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

notes from the hole

Greeneyes,
        I was a manger of a Power Plant. ( Along with other crap that they dumped on me ! Ha.) They work around the clock every day ! We had 4 shifts with , at times, 4 guys on a shift. (Total, 16 people, even more than that if had apprentices, Helpers.) Talk about a maylay of personalities....You have to treat each one differently...One you can yell at, the other you need kid gloves. It seems that no one is ever happy, They assume that your thier just for thier own personnel comfort...IAD. Some times you feel like a crap sandwich, Your guys one slice; you the crap, the other slice of bread is you boss ! ( All wanting a piece of you ! Ha! )
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X