Hope this was my wakeup call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god you are okay, and you just suffered a broken window and a stolen wallet. Things could have been much, much worse for you. There are a lot of really bad people out there who have no problem harming others..be careful, and be smart. Try talking to your husband, you really don't want to go through again. Next time you may not be so lucky.

Comment

twinsmommy;323998 wrote: Thanks. I can hardley believe it. I don't have any clue where to begin with him. I know he wants to leave and I told him my wallet must have been stolen in the bar and that I got lost coming home. ( we are fairly new to the area so that could happen) I am so lost and scared right now.
      I'm not gonna be as nice as everyone else hear is being. what you did was stupid and dangerous. you put that man at home in a situation where if something would have happened to you he would have had to explain to your kids that you were drunk and passed out and god knows what else could have happened to you. then to top it off you lied to him about where you were. i hope this is not a habit for you, lieing to him. you need to wake up and realize you have kids who depend on you and need you there not at some bar parking lot passed out dragging in at 5 am. and now you have put yourself in a situation that when they grow up you can't say a word about them out drinking and behind the wheel. that would be hypocritical. and thank god you passed out before you got a chance to drive and kill some innocent person out there.

on a side note i am happy that you are ok but i hope you learned your lesson here and don't do it again or at least call for a ride.

first thing you need to do is apologize to your husband for lieing and hope he forgives you for lieing. i have the feeling it's not your first lie to him as he is talking of leaving.

Comment

Hello , i feel for you. my bf and i drank about for or five drinks at a friends, and left. i was mad bc she shared some of my wine and wanted to get buzzed to a certain point and didnt, so i insisted we stop at a bar. i was drunk there, but kept drinking the wine and the next thing did was wake up and my bf told me we walked home and i passed out on the grass . didnt want to walk anmore, and passed out. when carrying me up the stairs, we made a hole in the wall. i just dont get how u can be drunk, but then ur passed out or unable to remember. its so scary. i started the kudzu again the day after, but hes so fed up with it, he wants to end the relationship.

Comment

Why am I so stupid?
          Because AL has a really good grip on you. Like an octopus with all his eight tentacles wrapped around you, really tight. AL can make someone do some really crazy shit. It just depends on if you want AL to win. I just hope you don't sweetie 'cause that was some deep serious shit that happened to you. There is hope for you, you just have to want it. Unfortunately, it's up to you, which is so very hard. I'm sorry, I wish I had something better to say.

Don't forget to come back and post, okay? We care!

Had to add this........why don't you like yourself? I ask only because sometimes (maybe more) I don't like myself either and I think I understand you. :h
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

OK......TRUTH hurts.......but it is the only thing you need to hear...

You have a choice.....life or death...
            for yourself first and foremost and also for your children.

I recommend life...

Step 1.

Get on your knees and ask God for help and forgiveness.
            It is already there.....it's a free gift....paid for.

Then get up "take up your (pity) mat and be healed".

Step 2. Ask for help from another and another place-person until you get it. You can find it if you keep asking..

Step 3. Ask your family to forgive you and give you another chance.
            Do not lie about anything....

Step 4. Learn to love yourself.......God does and He doesn't make junk!

:lNancy

Deuteronomy 30:15
            "I have set before you today life and good, and death and evil.....choose life"...
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
            X