hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys

i just wanted to say, im sry i havent been posting much this past couple of weeks, ive been bz and ive just given up smoking aswell, so im hoping to keep track of my AF days again by monday. i thank everyone who gave me motivation and so on, i dont like ignoring people, so its not meant to be, just bz.

this weekend im off to a AA convention, which im looking forward to, and going to be staying in a nice hotel with my sponsor. so i will report back on monday in how i got on.

its going to be weird being with a bunch of sober people lol, i mean large amount of peeps means normaly a big piss up lol. so it will be weird.

hope everyone is doing ok and chat to u all soon, (((hugs))) xx

70 days AF, 11 days SF

hi guys

Hi Barebones, good to hear from you!!! I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would have liked here this week - its been one of those mad weeks and it sounds as if you've had one too!!!

Hope the convention goes well, go and enjoy that lovely hotel and be sure to let us know how it went!!

love Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

hi guys

:bump:
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

hi guys

hi janice, thanks for responding, was really nice of u.

the convention went really well. it was like my evening meetings but on a larger scale, and it was great to hear so many shares. there was alot of sobriety there. the dance at night was fine and i managed to drink sober like the rest of them, it was so strange once i was there. everyone was friendly and wanted to know u and that. i bought a few trinkets for me and daughter, which i keep with me and my daughter keeps hers in her school bag. our hotel room was lovely, me and sponsor had king size bed each, bliss!. sunday morn i went to the health spa, did work out at gym and then had sauna and steam room. it was great, was nice to have that before next meeting was to be held.

cant wait for the next annual scottish convention next year. there is one in my home city in aug which i think i will go to. also i hope one day i could go futher a field which there is international conventions aswell.

so there u have it, thanks for ur interest janice. i hope u are doing well this week and had good weekend. take care hun.

73 days sober

I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 19 hours, 43 minutes and 28 seconds (14 days). I have saved ?146.73 by not smoking 592 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 1 hour and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 28/04/2008 00:00

Comment

hi guys

Hi barebones. you make AA sound fun. maybe it is where you are.

How did you calculate all that with the cigs? Is there a way to do it with alcohol?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

hi guys

Congratulations Sweetie and thanks so much for sharing your lovely weekend with the rest of us... King size bed !!??? Now THAT is nice !!! xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

hi guys

thanks niblet hun

hi beatle, hmm one for alcohol i havent found one yet, but i will send one if i ever do.

and yes AA can be fun if u find the right groups, i found 2 diffrent groups which i go to two times each and they are a laugh.

Comment

hi guys

Wow, giving up the cigs and the booze! Great job!!

You sound so happy. Thanks for letting us know how well you are doing. Keep up the fantastic work!!

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                X