Messed up -- Rhonda Lenair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I've been gone a while. I was doing some intensive self work and was AF for several weeks, feeling superb, healthy, content... I intended to come back here as a veteran, able to help and advise...

Instead, I slipped, and fell... and ended up in a haze of events, most if which I don't remember. I think my husband divorced me and I lost my job and wrecked my car. Something close to that anyway.

Well, I've been avidly following the Antabuse thread and decided it's for me. I'm 5 days AF, 2nd day of Antabuse.

BUT, I'm ready to try something more drastic and thinking about Rhonda Lenair. All of you out there that have gone to her, can you please repeat whatever you have to say about your experiences?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Hi beatle,

Both bootcampbarbie and bestlifedms have both gone the Lenair route with much success. You may want to check out their posts or PM them for more information.

Comment

Beatle
      I am so sorry that all of this has happened. I'm so glad you came back and are willing to do whatever it takes to help yourself.
      I do not have any advice on Rhonda, but I am taking antabuse so if you need any help with that let me know.
      We are alll here for you.

Comment

I just wanted to welcome you back with open arms Beatle... xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Beatle,

I got your PM and sent you a message. Just know that things can be better. It doesn't matter HOW we get there, just THAT we get there!

Hugs, Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

beatle.....Welcome home. :l

I've been thinking about you. I'm glad you're back.

I'm proud of your 5 AF days and of you.

I've done some research into Lenair. I think that you either 'believe' or you don't.
            It's not black and white.

I believe.

magic xxx :l
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

I am going to Lenair next month, can't hurt!!!!!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I had a dream last night about the prodigal son and wondered WTF it meant and thought "this dream shit is BS", until I read your post.

you are more important than ever beatle : )
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Beatle, sweetie.. I am glad you are back. We all have to start where we are. Does that make sense? Every day we need to just start where we are at the moment. We can't make up for lost time or change what has happened, so we just have to start where we are - right now. So, take a breath and realize the moment.

You know how much you are loved here and the amount of support you will have. Please stay close and don't try to do too much at once. You are taking Antibuse, that is good. There are many who have had great results from it. Take a break from doing so much, i.e., too many supplements, doing so much research on what will help, etc. Take all that energy and funnel it into you and just sit with it all. Sometimes we are so busy trying to figure out all the things we should be doing we forget to just be. Be still, allow yourself to experience what is going on today. This is your starting point.

I know how hard it can be, but give it some thought. We are all here for you. We want you to succeed and be free to enjoy your life. Just never ever, ever, ever give up!

All my love and positive thoughts.

Namaste,

MM
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I attended lenair back in early February and cant say enough about how it has changed my life...if you go to my profile and look for "all posts posted by buckledown" you can read about my journey...it has been an amazing ,life altering, spiritually awakening experience...i still can believe it happened to me...PM me please and I'd be happy to share...Blessings and big hugs! Buckle

Comment

Beatle, I don't know anything about lenair other that what I have read here ......

So sorry about your losses recently ........... So nice to see you back......

Take care, (no hugs:h) BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Beatle, I am glad that you have come back. I am going to the Lenair healing centre on the 9th. of June. I have read most of their website and Bestlife, Buckledown and Bootsie have been kind enough to share their experience with me. I am ecstatic and petrified all at the same time, if that makes any sense.
                        I am so hoping that this will work for me as well. I know where you are at and I feel your pain.
                        Chin up girl.
                        Hugs, Lori
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Beatle - hello again..... a BIG hello! And I am so sorry to hear it has been a good-turned-bad time for you. Hey, a wrong turning somewhere down the line, we all do those. But look! You're up on your feet again and off you're going again.....brilliant...and it can be a good-turned-better journey.....

I hope that doesn't sound patronising in any way - not meant to; just a huge amount of good wishes and luck and hope and courage and positivity coming your way (and no hugs!!!) and keep us posted.

Love FMS
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I am overwhelmed by all these responses. If ever there was a place of true friendship, hope and compassion, it is here. I will never leave again (not that I really ever did leave).

As for Lenair, thank you all for so much advice. I am on the waiting list-- and I can go anytime now that I lost my job-- what luck!

I'm sober, feel good, and have hope -- although, of course I'm not expecting her to heal my broken bones, save my ruined marriage, fix my wrecked car or get me back my career. (I guess I'm going to have to do that stuff on my own.)

Lori, maybe I'll meet you there. who knows?

Chins up, everyone.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

You are going to be OK, beatle. Do you know why? It is because you NEVER stop trying!

You have shown nothing but sheer determination since I have seen you on these boards.

Comment

Working...
                              X