Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messed up -- Rhonda Lenair?

Beatle,

I am so praying for you (I know, I know) that you go to Lenair and experience the healing others have.

You will mend and you will heal and you will end up in a wonderful place in your life.

I have faith.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

We`re never beaten while we keep trying, beatle........you`ll eventually get where you want to be........I know you will.

My best to you,

Darling x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Yeh, I believe you all. We will all get there, all of us, if we keep on trying.

But I always feel hopeful in my sober bouts, then I slip and I lose all hope, in fact, I'm usually suicidal for the first 3 days I detox myself.

And then, wonder of wonders, hope returns as the alcohol retreats. Hard lesson to learn? One would think not. Obviously my grey cells are unevenly distributed.

p.s. glad to see you again Star. Where have you been? (Or maybe you should ask the same of me...)
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Beatle,

btw, I contacted Barry about whether it would work for someone who has already quit drinking to go and be healed by Rhonda for alcohol addiction.

He said definitely. Rhonda has done that for others.

I, too, am considering going because I truly want to be healed and not always having to fight this damn thing.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Beatle

I am glad to see you again! But sorry to hear all the bad news. I don't know much about Lenair,sounds mysterious but seems to help some people a lot.

I am also wondering how much of this is related to your bipolar. Don't you have bipolar?
            There was a post recently,sorry can't remember who posted it, but this person had found a treatment that worked really well. maybe you could do a search for it.

Antabuse seems to be helping a lot of people around here nowadays but to be honest I am amazed people take it every day as prescribed! And there is also a monthly naltrexone shot now available.

Hang in there, you must be so depressed, but this will pass.

Comment

Beatle,:h
              I've been MIA for a few weeks myself. :lWelcome back.

So sorry to hear about everything you're going thru. So glad to see you back. Lenear sounds great if you can swing it. I'd do it in a :h if I could afford it.

(I just got laid off(possibly fired...)
              Pulling my head out as we speak...(been detoxing myself the past 3 days too...that self-loathing is so hard)
              I'm just now giving myself a "tune-up" here @ MWO. Re-reading RJ's book, getting more serious about the Hypno's, supps,etc.

We're all in this together. We can do this.
              Sending love Hon,
              Judie
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Cindi, i've been in touch with Barry and he told me that, too. I certainly have no intention of drinking again before I get in! I have no desire to ever drink again right now (but this always happens to me early on, in the first couple weeks of sobriety after a long binge). Still, I'm going to keep taking the Antabuse because I don't want to take any chances.

And in fact, if you read/listen to all the testimonials on their website, Rhonda helps people with a lot more than addiction problems. She helps people with general health and spiritual problems and it sounds to me like anybody except maybe the Dalai Lama could use a dose of her "magic" to help them move along their spiritual path.

Nancy, thanks for the tip on bipolar. I will look into it.

Yes, I agree the Lenair stuff sounds very hokey to me (I'm a born skeptic and not very "spiritual"), but--

A) I'm desperate and will try anything to save my life, and stop ruining the lives of others, AND

B) I have really researched this-- Lenair is well respected in the natural healing community and I can't find anyone who has complained about her...

and, who knows what's out there that we can't see/understand?

Like Cindi, I want to be able to live without fighting this for the rest of my life. "One day at a time" is just not doing it for me. One day at a time is killing me.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Hi St. Jude! Good to "see" you again (but sorry about the job).

About affording Lenair, if it works, I would happily sell my home, give up all my material items, whatever it takes-- but also, assuming it works, I figure i'll save money in the long run in a million different ways (not just alcohol costs, but lost income (due to AL), health costs, etc. etc.)

What has convinced me of this is the realization that I'm not just ruining my own life, I'm ruining other lives, too (I'm thinking especially of my children). I'm sure they'd trade all their toys (ok, maybe not the Nintendo) to have the healthy mum they deserve. I'm willing to trade all my toys, too, if that's what it takes.

Comment

Me, too, Beatle. Me, too.
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I too, asked Barry at Lenair whether Rhonda's healing would be less effective if I was AF for a period of time before arriving. He said that Rhonda has treated members of AA who have been AF for years, but want to be rid of the desire / urge / craving to drink.

I arrived at Lenair 8 days AF - that in itself was a feat, however, my hub refused to go with me if I did not remain AF and I wanted his support and involvement. The effectiveness of Rhonda's healing touch cannot be questioned in my case. Literally every aspect of my life has improved. As I have said in the past, I speak only for my own experience.

Love and support, Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Beatle, if you are going then look for the old broad with the sunflower in her lapel. LOL.
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

That's nothing like your avatar.

I look exactly like mine.

Comment

Working...
                          X