WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED WITHDRAWL AS I AM RIGHT NOW, TRYING TO GET OVER MY LAST BINGE. I FORCE MY SELF TO STOP AND GO TO BED PERFECTLY SOBER, THEN WAKE UP AT 3 OR 4 AM IN SHEAR PANIC. SWEATING, SHAKING, FOAMING AT THE MOUTH (LIKE A RABBIT DOG) THEN COME THE CONVULSIONS. MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT WILL STOP BEATING AT ANY MOMENT. THE ONLY RELIEF IS BEER, AFTER 3 OR 4 I BECOME SOMEWHAT FUNGTIONAL, THEN SET MY GOAL FOR COMPLETE SOBRIETY FOR THE NEXT DAY. I AM A BINGE DRINKER AND HAVE HAD MANY MONTHS EVEN MANY YEARS SOBER. THIS TIME MY MIND, BODY, SPIRIT FEELS SO WEAK AND I CAN'T STOP. ALWASYS IN THE PAST IT HAS ONLY TAKEN ME ONE OR TWO DAYS SOBER AND THE CRAVING STOP SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY LIFE. THIS TIME I AM LOST. PLEASE HELP. I AM FOLLOWING MY WAY OUT PROGRAM AND HAVE ALL THE MEDS. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE ANSWER BUT THE SICKER I GET THE SICKER I GET.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie, have you talked to a doctor? If you're having serious withdrawal symptoms (sounds like) you shouldn't do this on your own! It can be dangerous. Please call a doctor right away--there are meds to help with withdrawal.
    Please don't do this alone!!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie, I agree with LVT25. Your withdrawals sound quite serious. Please call a doctor or go to a walk in clinic.

Ollie

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie--I added your post to the "Need Help ASAP" thread. You should get some advice faster there.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie you need to seek medical help agree with Oliie you can not do this on your own seek help now its very cruical you seek help now do you have a friend that can assist????? . Drink lots of water do you have some benadryl or something it may help in the short term but please get to a hospital.
          Love
          cap

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

I am a minister in a small town and I fear that it would destroy my life (even ferther) if I were to seek any local doctors help. I will have to go out of town where no one knows me. If you know the names of the meds. that could help I my be able to get them. I am in no shape to be traveling right now. Please give me advice. I will listen. Blessings

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie
              Please call a neighbor or friend...Sounds like you need serious supervision with withdrawl. Please call someone asap and get to a hospital......
              sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Evie, ditto to all of the above - please, please go and see a doctor as soon as you can, or call one to come and see you if that's possible. Can someone from your ministry come and help you out? Don't try to do this alone.

Please keep us posted.

Wooflet x

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

please see my post on the need help asap board. There are contraindications with some of the supps.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

I have help but what can they do?

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

If you have a seizure, they can put you in the car and take you to get medical help. Or call 911 or whatever is necessary.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Sorry cross-posted. Evie I can imagine how hard it must be to be a minister in a small town but you have to get professional help one way or another. We are not doctors here and can't advise you as to what particular meds you should be taking and in what doses. I don't mean to be alarmist but it is your life we're talking about here, and I think you should seek the help and trust that the doctor you see maintains doctor-patient confidentiality.

Wooflet

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

Ok Evie you need medical help anyway what medication do you have available now . Please ring a friend or something. Can you explain what is in your medical cabinet now please.

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

You have help good ask them to take you to out patient now

Comment

WITHDRAWL PLEASE HELP

get to hospital now dont wait honey you need medical help

Comment

Working...
                              X