THANKS TO YOU ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS TO YOU ALL

got some RX and I am looking forward to Sleep, sleep, sleep, but much more importantly that I have some one to watch over me and call 911 if detox gets too bad and to help me stay away from alcohol for the next few days. GOD be willing I will come out the other side better able to help those in need. Blessings to you all. Evielou
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Evie, I am so glad you checked in. Even happier that you have someone you can rely on.

Get some rest. Your body has been through a lot. Remember you need to drink a great deal of water while detoxing. The more water, the faster and easier the process.

Best of luck to you. Please keep us posted. We are hear for you.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Evie, glad to you were able to get some help so quickly, get some rest, drink lots of water and keep us all posted, we are all routing for you (and everyone else!!!) :-)

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Evie,

Enjoy your rest! Take care of yourself! Everything will seem brighter and better every day!

Blessings and support, Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Evie, I just checked in and caught up on this. I'm still worried about you though. What kind of Rx did you get? You should have an anti-convulsant-- I understand that many doctors in the US prescribe ativan (which is in the same family as librium, but also is an anti-convulsant). I hope that is what you got. In Europe they often use a mix of a valium-type drug (for sedation) together with carbamazepine (anti-convulsant). Whatever it is, I just hope you are safe.

And yes, sleep sleep sleep is the thing. (Lots of liquids, too, of course). I hope you are sleeping now, and this will soon be a nightmare of the past...but that you will remember well and not repeat it-- (as I have done more times than I can count.)

And please let us know, when you are up to it. We are all thinking of you and sending you hope and compassion, which I know will reach you wherever you are.

I've been on the receiving end of all the hope and compassion that the members here send out, and believe me, it reaches you.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

All the best to you Hon xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Sweet dreams, Evie.

magic xx
              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
              I am in the next seat.
              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Hang in there Evie...
                Tiny

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

:welcome: evielou! So glad you found us.

Please detox safely, although it sounds like you are doing OK now and have a plan.

Once you get through the first few days, things will look a whole lot brighter. I promise! :l

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Thanks for checking back in Evie, we were all worried about you. Take care and get well.

Wooflet x

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

I'm so glad you checked in!! Thinking of you.

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Glad you've gotten some help Evie. I'll be praying for you!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Evie hope you're sleeping soundly & wake up feeling much better. I know all too well how it feels like you're never going regain your own body.
                          So glad you found some help.

Sending prayers.:h

:lJudie
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Ever since I read your call out for help my thoughts, prayers and more were on you and I came on this sight in search of looking for words about your well being as my intent was to post about had anyone heard how you were being that you were so heavy on my heart.
                            How relieved I am to hear you have found some help and are in some care for your dear self, that you are in safe hands.

Liquids do help as all these wise souls advise, such as tea and h2o and time and when it passes there is nothing like it. Because it is about getting this enemy of our delicate beings out of our cells in the amout we ingest each in our private way.
                            I find being around nature medicine in its own way.
                            Their is nothing like what comforts you.

I care because I understand. I have my own battle as well and am applyinh what I am learning from this sight to apply until I can open the window and see all the colors at last in their full spectrum.

If you need me,
                            I am here,
                            Feel free to private IM anytime,
                            Karen:l
                            :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

THANKS TO YOU ALL

How's it going Evie?
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X