I got a job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a job...

After months in the house I was advised to get out and about so I got a job,working part time in the PDSA charity shop...no pay just thank yous and meeting lots of people...Im ashsamed to say I dont know what PDSA stands for but it for unwanted pets which is somthing I feel strongley about...I even start tomorrow...wow im so excited..not big news but a huge step for me,and couldnt think of better people to share with...
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

I got a job...

Hi Jacqui
    Thats fantastic - I hope you enjoy it. You had better ask them what PDSA stands for in case someone asks you!
    BH

Comment

I got a job...

Congrats!

Helping others or even animals is rewarding all of itself! I think it is wonderful that you have this new job to get you out of the house to meet others and dote on some wonderful animals who need it. I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how it goes!

Have a great day in the meantime,

:goodjob:
      FROGZ~

Comment

I got a job...

Hurrah for you, J. And what a great cause. You know, it's strange that since I lost my job, that is exactly what I have been thinking of doing. Either the animal shelter or an old-persons home. You inspire me.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I got a job...

Yay!!! jacqui, that is geat. My doggie is a stray that showed up at out door after our other doggie died. So many poor unwanted pets. They need to be fed and cared for in facilities while waiting for a home. Great contribution on your part!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I got a job...

Thank all...its given me just a great feeling at the moment
            Jacqui xxx
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I got a job...

Jacqui, that's great, it can be rewarding, one of my dogs is also a stray that was living on our street scared to death, one day came to the door and walked right in and hasn't left It will be 3 years memorial day weekend, and he is doing very well recouping from Lyme disease

Comment

I got a job...

well done and good luck!

Hi Jacqui

PDSA stands for People's Dispensary for Sick Animals and it's like the Blue Cross, people who can't afford to pay for vet's fees bring their animals to be treated either free of charge or they can pay a small donation, whatever they can afford really. It's a great cause and I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of helping others and helping yourself at the same time - all the best!
                J

Comment

I got a job...

Wow...I have never had a rewarding job like this....
                  Jacqui xxx
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

I got a job...

Let us know how it goes - good luck my lovely!
                    J

Comment

I got a job...

Also check out their website - you'll be so knowledgeable tomorrow they'll give you an immediate promotion!!!
                      J

PDSA - Home Page

Comment

I got a job...

Congratulations Jaqui .......... great news on the job, and great news for the PDSA! ........

W

Comment

I got a job...

Jacqui that is excellent news, A good cause and a job all rolled together ........

I buy all my books from the local pdsa shop .......

See you saturday ......

BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

I got a job...

Jacqui.......that job sounds great!!!! Good luck!!!
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I got a job...

Yay for you Jacqui!!!!! A girl after my own heart!
                              Tiny

Comment

Working...
                              X