I have something to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really sharp on the computer stuff, but I learned a trick. You know how when you type a post and you take too long or the phone rings or whatever and then you click submit and you find you are not logged on? And you think Grrrrrr..... WELL! You can go back to the post and click edit and copy and then log on again, go back to where you were and past it! I feel brilliant! Oh, maybe not... did everybody know this except me?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

I don't get it. My posts just disappear when that happens.

Also, just now I sent a PM and I got the message that my PM box was full so I couldn't send it. So I deleted some messages from the PM box, but the whole message I had written and tried to send was gone-- any ideas about what to do about this?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Folks

Not that brilliant on the computer but having lost various posts along the way :bananacomputer::argh:ull:hateputer: I now take the precaution of copying and pasting what I have written into word before I try to review or send anything

Hope this helps

:l Sweetpea xx
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

hummm.... didn't work today. Post lost in space. Oh well.I still love feeling clever.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Green. You are very clever. And have such nice toes!!
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Our Greenie is such a Cutie Pie!!! urgirl:

Best XXX
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I've discovered that when I "lose a post" I only have to hit the Backpage arrow and I can always find it again.

Also, if you are getting "logged off" after a certain amount of time, it's because you may not be checking the "Remember Me" box when you first log on. It only remembers you for that log on session. It does not keep you logged on permanently.

I hope this helps anyone.

Love, Me
              :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I know about the remember me box. Does not sem to matter. Just time and space I guess. Like everything else.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X