The Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret

For anyone out there who has read the secret the main message in the book seemed to be that we attract what we think about most, be it positively or negatively
    This I really do beleive and have surprised myself lately that AL is not on my mind 24/7 like in the shower in the morning thinking Oh my God wat did I do last night
    Dinnertime must eat to absorb the AL before I get the runs
    Teatime how much money have I got for tonight will it be gas or AL
    Drinking time how much shall I have can I not drink full bottle for once
    Bed time can I stay down and drink some more
    Well the last week I have stopped thinking about it and stopped beating myself up since I came on MWO
    I got my hypnosis cd today and feel much more relaxed, I was in sych a state when I came onto the site really wound up and anxious all day
    And am thinking much more rationally now
    And not about AL all day, so I will be away for a few days after today going to get my life back and do some proper meditating (sober that is!)
    Getting Campral on Friday too so wont be smoking either
    HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS GOT A STRAIGHT JACKET!
    Thank you everyone for your support so far will see you soon!

The Secret

Fairyfeet, that's great. I can so relate to that thought process. Think of all the creative power we will unleash without thinking about AL. It's staggering.

The best of luck to you!
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The Secret

It's very hard to break the train of thought when it's been all you have been thinking about for so long... good for you!!

Comment

Working...
      X