Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 's going on with Jay?

I get this message when I tried to PM him:

"jay42 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I've never seen that before.

He was in a bad way last night and I am very concerned.

HEY! Jay, if you are out there, please check in and let us know how you are doing.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Beatle I had the same message, Jay if you don't want to post here you can call me .............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I tried to send him one too.
      The option doesn't come up.
      I'm worried...

Comment

He posted here
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...e-5-19379.html

that he was seeing his psych today. He seemed very worried about it.
        Hopefully his appointment goes well and he gets the help he needs.

Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

I had a pm this morning that was a bit disturbing ......

I just called him and he disconnected the call after one ring so I have sent a text message .........

Will let you know if I get a reply ..........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Well after sending a text asking if he is ok I got a reply just saying

'i've been banned'

Will let you know if I hear anything else .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

how does one get banned from here? I have seen that happen a couple of times. Just wondering. I do not Know Jay but I hope he is OK.
              One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

P.S. Beatle I tried to send you a follow up to my PM but you are out of space.
                One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Weird. Yesterday, I received nothing but 'nice' PM's from him and a poem.... I didn't think anything of it, except for that he was intoxicated.....

I am sure he isn't banned. Maybe just banned from PM'ing or something? I know he will be OK. His appointment is over now, and it must not of been as bad as he had anticipated. (locking him up for good, as he feared.)

Hope you are OK Jay. Thanks for the apology for our 'riff' a while back. Appreciate it!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that if Jay were banned, he couldn't reply to you BB. He hasn't attacked anyone on the boards here. He may have sent some PMs that people have reported to RJ though, that could get him banned.

Good luck......... :h
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Noelle, I have his mobile number so he sent me a text message, just had another saying that he doesn't think that anyone likes him here .........

I'm sure that he will be back .........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

logged in under a diff name . tho ill probably banned again

Comment

i am with Jay, when my box is filled it is staying FULL..i can't be bothered at times. There are a few here that have my cell, they can call if they think we are dead or in need of help?

okay, my box is almost full, so send any final nastys because that will be it!

READERS: Jay will be around at some point. :H

Comment

Yeah, people don't like you Jay.....that's why everyone is/was so concerned! Why do you think you are banned? And who banned you?
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

OK....gently, gently, guys!

It can feel like no one likes you when you're down and frightened and I am sure most of us here have felt like it at some point, even if we don't like to remember it....

Let's send Jay some positive vibes and hope he feels stronger soon and gets to handle this Beast - which is why we're here I guess....

I imagine it's been a tough day for him.... let's lend a hand up to a man when he's down. If he reads posts, let's let them be useful at least.

FMSx

PS I hope you will feel like having a happy name one day soon, Jay.....Werewolf is a bit tough on yourself!
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X