What 's going on with Jay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMS-i agree, send some positive vibes to Jay! Its just too easy to cave in on people...when they need help the most.

FAKE:
    REAL:
    :h

Comment

Here is my arm Jay, my hand attached for you to hold onto... we've all been where you are right now, hold on to us.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

fms I agree...I to like to sent positive vibes to Jay as well.x
        Love
        Teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

I have always liked Jay he has pm'd me some beautiful poetry. Jay is still hurting over something that happened a while ago. I think we all have a incident that has shaped us sometimes for the better sometimes not. Positive thoughts for you Jay
          hugs
          Mar

Comment

He PMd me yesterday late afternoon (USA, EST) and I've PMd him twice (late yesterday afternoon and this AM) with no problem. To his new name.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey Jay, thinking of you too. Hope you are doing ok.
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

me too

Id' like to send you thoughts, I, too have felt unloved and uncared for here, but remember as they all tell me in AA, this thing we got.....................call it a problem w/ AL, alcoholism or drink proble.....................it is called the disease of perception..............I personally perceive things abnormally...............MOST OF THE TIME!!!! Yep, that is me anyway, I hope you feel better and know we all LOVE you, we are all in this together, and all alike in one way, our battle.

love and hugs sent to you:l:l.................positive vibes too.................:h:h

Mary Anne
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                X