Awake,Sober Grateful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awake,Sober Grateful

I made it thru Detox thanks to all of you and my best friend (maybe my only friend).This morning I know the worst of the phyisical part is over and now the real work begins.I am traveling out of town to begin out patient rehab.I do not ever want to forget how horrible it was this last time and I know I have to continue to get help because i do not think that I have another Sober in me.Blessings to you all Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Awake,Sober Grateful

I'm so happy that everything came out ok for you, Evie. You don't know me, but since I saw your post about the DTs you were going through the other day, you've been in my thoughts. I'm starting Day 4 today. This is such a wonderful community of people, I feel such gratitude at finding this site.

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

It's great to hear from you Evie, and wonderful to know that you're feeling better and getting further help.

Wishing you much strength and courage.

Love
      Wooflet x

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

Evie,

I am so glad you are through the worst of the physical.

Here is hoping the outpatient rehab is what you need and provides you the help to begin your recovery.

This experience may well help you in your future work with others.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

Dear Evielou,

I am glad to hear from you and to hear that you are feeling better. It it good to keep it always in the for front of your mind what you went through. Hopefully with that in mind and your out patient program you can begin your journery to a wonderful recovery.

Best wishes to you.
          Hugs, Bambi
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

I'm so glad you made it through okay. I hope the best for you at rehab.

Ollie

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

Evie,

I am so relieved that you are on this side of things. Keep strong! You CAN overcome this!

Blessings, Best
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

Evie, thank you for checking in with us. It's obvious that you have been on the minds of many here.

If "virtual" friends count than you have a lot more than just one!

Take care. Best wishes to you. We are here for you.

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Awake,Sober Grateful

Yay Evie!
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X