Going to Lenair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Lenair

Well Iam scared to death but when I get my CC back I am making an appointmrnt at Lenair. I called and they have peciled me in for June.
    I want to cry right now. I am scared of not drinking but as you can all see my downward spiral is scarier!
    I will keep you posted so you guys can keep me motivated.
    TM
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Going to Lenair

I think this is fantastic! Good for you. Keep us posted.

Comment

Going to Lenair

How wonderful Twinsmommy! I would love to be able to go and see her! She does wonders.....

Best of luck to you.....keep trying, that is all we can do!
      Hugs to you, Bambi
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Going to Lenair

Already having second thoughts. I must get them out of my head. AL has destroyed so much of my life. What if I go, it works but down the line I drink? Is it a forever thing?
        UGH!!!!
        Ya know it just hit me. No AL no battles with myself over it.
        DUH!
        One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Going to Lenair

No AL no battles with myself over it.
          DUH!

EXACTLY!!!!!!

:h
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Going to Lenair

Twinsmommy--

I think that is awesome! I had never heard of the place until I came here. I looked at their website and it sounds really amazing. Plus the ones here that have gone have nothing but great things to say about it. Please don't talk yourself out of this!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Going to Lenair

I have heard only good things about Lenair .........

Good Luck .........

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Going to Lenair

That's fantastic twinsmommy. From what I've heard it's amazing and I'd love to be able to go myself, except it's a long way from here downunder.

Hope things are going better with DH and you've had a chance to talk.

Wooflet x

Comment

Going to Lenair

well if you need support you can pm any of us that have gone and we can talk by phone. having lost bear to a drunk driver it makes me think again when is it time to stop the battle. you can do it sweets. i know you can do this... you will be free of it and you will be an example for others. i'm going on 5 months now and i haven't even thought of having any at all. love barbie
                  :welcome:

Comment

Going to Lenair

That's great news. Good luck, you can do it.

Ollie

Comment

Going to Lenair

Twins...
                      I am going to Lenair on June 9., and just like you I am ecstatic and petrified at the same time. I personally feel very privileged that I am able to go this route. At this point I would make a pact with the devil to get myself freed from this bondage, because I know it is throttling me to death. AL is squeezing my throat, I am awash in shame and physical and mental pain and the spot on my body where my liver is supposed to be is hurting and telling me that I am killing myself, yet I go and pour another drink ( use a smaller glass -dear, water it down with soda - dear, etc, etc.) in the end it is all bullshit - I W A N T M Y L I F E B A C K - DAMN IT!
                      Twinsweetie, just go for it.
                      Love you buckets.
                      Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Going to Lenair

Twinsmommy,

I am soooo proud of you!!

It seems to me the cool thing about Lenair is she takes away the desire to drink so you don't struggle, it just happens.....unbelieveable really! My BFF wants to quit smoking, maybe she could help us both?
                        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                        - George Jackson

Comment

Going to Lenair

To all that are going and yet to go just breathe and embrace the process;
                          Love to all
                          Mar

Comment

Working...
                          X