Fashion fo paux (sp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion fo paux (sp)

Would I look like a dork if I walked around with my computer strapped to me??
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Fashion fo paux (sp)

Can you give more info? Is it a PC or a mac? What model? My new laptop is very au currant, I think. Why are you walking around with your computer strapped to you?
    Lila

Comment

Fashion fo paux (sp)

It's a Dell but I just got a new flat screen so that might be hip. Your laptop rocks I am sure!!!
      Just feel like I need you guys attached to my hip so I don't just sit down in my pitty pool and cry all day. Once I get here I can't leave. Was here most of yesterday and today. I guess that is why I come and go b/c I get consumed here. Just goes to show ya how many friends I have here. (in Jersey that is) LOL
      I love it here!
      One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Fashion fo paux (sp)

Thats alright, hang tight Twinsmommy! We all find, especially in our first days of going AF that this is our new habit....but it is a good habit!
        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
        X