Bears old posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears old posts?

Can someone tell me how to access Bears old posts? I am a computer dumby but I feel like I missed so much by not knowing him.Help if you can THANKS!!! Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Bears old posts?

Evie,

His sign-on is MDBiker. He was known as Bear because that's how he signed his posts.

If you look at the above blue bar you will see "Members List". It runs alphabetically. Click on the letter M. Then click on page 7. Scroll down and I believe you should find his name there.

Then click on his name. It will bring up his profile. On the left hand side of the page you will see 2 links. One is "Find all posts by this member" and the other is "Find all threads started by this member".

I hope that helps. And I hope you enjoy his posts as much as so many of us have. He is a true inspiration.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Bears old posts?

Evie,

Go to memeber list. Go to "m". find the page for MDBiker click on his profile, then click on all posts and all threads

Best
      XXX

You sound so much better! I'm so happy for you, keep it up!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Bears old posts?

Opps, Thankful!

Must have been posting at same time. Your directions are better than mine! LOL!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Bears old posts?

Evie: Here's a link to his profile.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/members/mdbiker.html
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X