I WANT A MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT A MEET UP

I live in P-cola and would love to come!
    FROGZ~

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

SIMEY...I FINALLLLLLLLLY get to hug my sister? I can not wait to see you.

Beth, my only plan is June 24-27 i will be in Vermont at Lenair.....
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

OK guys!! Now I am getting excited! So...we have to start with dates...looking at weekends...I am open in June, but that may be too soon for most of you. In July, I am no good for the seekend of the 11th, or 18th, but good after. The 24th is not good for a coupld of us I think. So, we can either do June, if that works, or August. I am going to suggest maybe August 1st? or August 8th? Let me know what you guys think, and then I will check out ideas for us, places to stay etc.

I am soooo happy so many want to come!!! YEA!!!

(AND, so sad some of you cannot!

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Beth
          Just a thought. Although both are very hot i think August on our beaches is going to be a bit much for some. June is hot also. We could find other things to do in the area though. I think that no matter what dates you pick you will find it to be not good for some. Remember the dates in Aug you suggested are the beginning of college and for some of us it means transporting kids to college.

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

ok,

I REALLY want to get together, it will be hot, but the beach is a great place to stay cool w/ the breeze.................but whatever the vote is I am in................afterthought, I will be away also 8/1-8/5 or so(in St. George Island, beach)..........that and 7/18................BUT I will be in Orlando on 7/18, so that would fit in ok, just keep me posted..................man it will be so cool to meet you guys!!!!:h

love,:l:h
            MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

A bit far for us Aussies too, if i do say so.

Brett.

Mad Mummy;327036 wrote: Hey I'd love to meet up in Sunny Florida - but the swim is bit beyond me from the UK!!

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Ok guys...This is what we should do...

PM me your first choice of weekend..either in June (any weekend), or July 25th, Aug. 1st, or August 8th. I will see what weekend works best for most...how does that sound??

Let me know!!

Beth
                formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

I am still a bag wearing IN, depending on when. but just pick a date. No matter what date you pick it wont' be the best for some. Just the way it rolls. And if we are on the beach, I am find with hot!

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Well, shit!
                    I can't make it and no one invited ME to the west coast get together!! Which is where I live! DO I smell?

Croft, you're just trying to show off that size 4 body you have! Maybe its a good thing I can't come...bathing suit and me?????? Couldn't do that to you guys

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

wot the hell! summer is Florida is hotter than a microwave. But can i come? I need to know, I have a wedding on 8/8/08 can't miss this one..Don't feel bad RN, they don't want me either. A flight from here is like 2 hours, post the dates and time. ripped.

i'll bring my burner to burn T... :H

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

I'll need to check the dates.....

Sounds like Tlrgs may need some back-up..........
                        -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

He's gonna need an arsenol...LOL

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Hi T...Just Joking now.

Bringing my wood burning kit and scissors...so watch out! "If" it is the 8/8/8 weekend i will have to take a late flight out after the wedding since i will not be drinking :fingers: i will not miss seeing you all, and i know you all want dearly to see me? This is too damn funny! :H

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

fresh-start-at-36;328004 wrote: A bit far for us Aussies too, if i do say so.

Brett.
                              I understand everyone in Oz has surfboard... take the first tsunami and hang a right at the Cape of Good Hope. :H

FB

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Ok Guys...

Here we go...

I am looking at the end of June...That gives us 6 weeks to plan. Seems like June is better for most than July or August...so I arbitrarily choose the last weekend in June to give us enough time to plan...(unless that weekend is awful for a lot of you)

So....PLEASE tell me you ALL can come!!!!! Time to change and I live nearby and we have talked about ideas...beach, comedy, shopping, eating...it will be so much fun...dying to meet you all. As soon as I have numbers, I will check out the logistics.

Love,

Beth
                                formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
                                X