I WANT A MEET UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT A MEET UP

Lucy, i am going to wait until the date gets closer to book a flight, okay? I'll be staying for one nite and off the next day with a body guard of course! (not hubby) I will not be coming all by myself. include TROUBLE! i'll be hoping for a cognitive test. :H

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

I've got the flight and room all booked and am so looking forward to this. And, Lucy, if you are still making reservations for the comedy club, I'm in. Thanks for coming up with this great idea!

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Yea!! This is going to work out!!

Ok...this is what I have so far. Maisie is a definate!!! Maisie, if you give me your info. I can get you at the airport!

I believe Timetochange is a definate. Florida Boy sounds pretty definate. Ripple sounds pretty definate. The others expressing interest at this point are:

Simey
        Croft
        Best
        Tlrgs
        cowal
        superbernie
        bird
        suzanna
        frogzter
        treeman
        Prest

Anyone I missed?? Anyone else???

Let me know if/when you are definate. Also, if you want to go to the comedy show.

Those that can't make it because of the dates, etc...you will be SO MISSED!!

Love,

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Beth
          Let me know what I can help you with. Pm me anytime. I don't know exactly where the hotel is but I hope to head to the beach this weekend and will check it out to see proximity to everything. Maybe we can get together for lunch or coffee soon to talk.

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Your on Patti!!

I have not actually seen the hotel in person, but my husband said he knows it is nice and it looks great on line. It is on Belvedere. If you do go to the beach up that way, maybe you can pass it by. Otherwise, I will run by myself. Let's plan to get together soon and we can talk about the details. I would love to plan it with you! This is really going to be fun.

Beth

Oh...and I think you work full-time. My schedule is very flexible so if you want I can come meet you for lunch or something.
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

probably

I am checking w/ husband (don't need any more greif in that dept!) but I think I will be there, will stay w/ MIL or friends to save $$ but definitely looking forward to hangin w/ everyone.....................will have a definite probably tonight or tomorrow!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!:thumbs::goodjob:

MA:l:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

I will be there at least for a day but will most likely miss the comedy show. Just meeting me will be pretty. :H:H:H:H Uh....Lucy....CB is not going to kick the football with you holding it.

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

I leave for a Bahamas trip on Sat but, if you have any events/dinner Thurs or Fri I can make it.
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Yea PP!!!

I was HOPING you could participate. Depending on everyone else, maybe we can do dinner Friday night.
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

definitely!!

I am definitely there!!! Hubby or no hubby, I am going!! Declaring my independence...............:thumbs::happy::wd::you go::banana:

see you then!!!

love to meet you all!!:l

MA
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Yea Cowgirl!!!
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Yo Lucy,

What are the dates?

FB

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

The last weekend in June...June 27th, 28th.
                            formerly known as bak310

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Thanks...... the last weekend in June maybe we can have a hurricane party too. :disco: :beach: :rockband:

Hmmm...maybe if we ask nice we could have the bash at Trump's digs?

Comment

I WANT A MEET UP

Don't even joke about a hurricane party, Florida Boy!! Although it would be kind of a hoot.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!
                                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X