Not giving up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not giving up!!!

:upset:I feel like a TOTAL LOSER today.Drank waay tooo much yesterday and have a terrible hangover. I woke up this morning and threw up, then took my daughter to school. This is not acceptable!! :upset:I have to start from scratch with this program, and really give it a chance to work for me. This is not how I want to live. :upset:

Not giving up!!!

Hi Sweet, I know how you feel I've done all that soo many times. You just have to look at today and forget yesterday ODAT and all that. Keep trying and remember how c**p you feel at the moment!

Thinking of you.

Comment

Not giving up!!!

Hi Sweet, I can relate to that. Giving it up has got to be one of the hardest things I've ever experienced..even though you go through the hangovers, the vomitting, the shame and remorse..we still pick it back up again. It's a horrible addiction. Pick yourself back up, dust yourself off and forge ahead. You can't change what you did yesterday, but today is a new day.

Comment

Not giving up!!!

Hi Sweet
        Can understand exactly where you are coming from.... just try not to beat yourself up as that does no good at all(!)....concentrate your anger onto the old AL! All you can do is get up and try again and again. Try to figure out your triggers etc and build in safeguards at your weak points. You can do it!:thumbs:
        I'm only realy beginning my journey but have learnt loads already- this is a really good place. Take care and all the best
        Eviexx
        Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
        Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
        For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
        "

Comment

Not giving up!!!

Sweet, I was feeling the same way yesterday and I recieved a lot of good advice. One was do not let these negative thoughts takeover. You are not a loser. You are human and you made a mistake.
          Pick yourself and read and learn as much as you can.

Ollie

Comment

Working...
          X