athlete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

athlete?

on ur post on a thread it says ur 336 days sober?

u go girl, i mean that is a year and one day! so woohoo on ur one year bday and sobriety.

if it was me i would of gave u a cake and a bday card

i hope im right about this, but hey if im not well im early lol. get back to me if u are a year.

athlete?

barebones .......... I think athlete is a guy.........but hey......it doesn't really matter. LOL.
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

athlete?

... not fair ... here in Oz we have to wait 365 days to clock up 1 year .... LOL

Comment

athlete?

Tawnyfrog, your wonderful dry humour really cracks me up
        sigpicXXX

Comment

athlete?

Same thing here in Canada Tawny (you beat me to it). By that math, I would be a whole lot older. :upset:

Comment

athlete?

AA is a dude man!!! LOL
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

athlete?

barebones, how nice of you to notice that and comment on it! His post does indeed say "AAthlete (336 Days AF & Counting)." Very thoughtful of you! :h

And congrats to you AAthlete......wow.......a year,,,,,,very impressive!!!
              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

athlete?

Well done indeed.

Comment

athlete?

doh, my brain hasnt been working for long time, so derr me.

i was ahead of myself ur right 365 days in a year, ohwell hes nearly there, hes still doing bloody great.

sry for being so stupid

Comment

athlete?

HEY Barebones ....

Not stupid at all but thanks for the giggle. Aathlete is fantastic!!! And so is your doggie!

Comment

athlete?

No, no, no.....he said 336!!!!!! You are right! And not stupid! Let us professionals take over for you in being stupid! I've got a pretty good shot at it, if I do say so myself! LOL
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

athlete?

Don't feel bad, Barebones, I always thought AAthlete was a girl, too (but I always knew how long a year was! lol).

Anyway, it's not too early to congratulate AAthlete. 336 days is by any means of counting fantastic, brilliant, and worth mentioning. So, congrats AAthlete, and thank you for your always good and practical input and advice.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                        X