WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

I hope you keep coming here, I know you already have SEVERAL months sober, HOORAY for you!!!! PapaBear would be proud!!!!! I KNOW, HE WAS!!!! Keep coming here, now is the hardest time in your life, we will be here!!!!!! You, the girls, MamaBear, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Your Daddy was our HERO!!!!! HE WON the Battle!!!!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

Thanx

The knowledge of knowing you may have to see every1 you know pass never really helps when it happens. I plan to stick around. I will never take that drink for dad. He had this thing for worrying about me above all else. I stopped drinking and drugging found a great women (who is to marry me the 31 of this month) she lead me to GOD and he finally stopped worrying. then GOD called him home. Its sad but in many ways I envy him for getting to be where I so long to be. Its hard to be in a world consumed by worldly things I plan to teach the word and bring as many to CHRIST as I can before I'm called home.

In CHRIST BearJr.
    "'And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of GOD.' Romans 12:2"

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

AMEN, BEAR JR!!!!!!! He was so proud of you, stick around. You and your lovely lady look so HAPPY and I am so GLAD Papa Bear knew before he left us. BUT, he sees all of us still.....so we gotta behave...ha ha Life can be short or long, we never know, cherishing the moments, like Papa Bear did this past year, that is what it is ALL about!!!!
      You are right, I have buried many, FELT SO SORRY for myself, Papa Bear and RJ, brought me out of that hole and I am forever grateful!!!! Life happens, sometimes good, sometimes not so good...but,in faith, we WILL see everyone again and forever!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

:l:l:l To our Bear Jr.
        My heart over flows with joy at your words.

:hNancy
        PS...YOU are the roses that God has grown out of the "ashes" of you dad's death.
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

So nice to meet you BearJr. You are most welcome here!
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

We are so blessed to have had your Dad's wisdom on this site. I know that we are blessed that you have chosen to join us here as well. Welcome and I hope that you continue to be part of our MWO family.

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

BearJr welcome I am so glad you are here
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

Welcome BearJr, I hope you like it here as much as your Dad.
                Marcie

Comment

WELCOME BEARJR!!!!!

Thanks for joining us. Your dad was a legend here. We are glad that the legend continues. Also glad to hear you are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                  X