Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok its friday

how are we doing tonight everyone
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

ok its friday

sleeping.................busy day working tomorrow, up at 6am........

I'm a party pooper.........
    -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

ok its friday

I was sober all day today (day 1 again...sigh), but I feel strong & determined. I'm not going to let myself slide again. Tomorrow, I plan on staying sober. I'm making a big pot of sauce, meatballs, & sausage & will have the family come for some sober fun. Love, Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

ok its friday

Good Mr T day 2and a half here I just look at friday as another day now.

Take care
        Capn

Comment

ok its friday

Not sure - highly tempted. I want to go for a swim though, and that will put off any possibility of wine until about 10:30, and then it will be one minute at a time. I want an early start to the day tomorrow and am very tired, so I think I will succeed for another day!
          How are you doing??
          Peanut

Comment

ok its friday

retteacher;327537 wrote: I was sober all day today (day 1 again...sigh), but I feel strong & determined. I'm not going to let myself slide again. Tomorrow, I plan on staying sober. I'm making a big pot of sauce, meatballs, & sausage & will have the family come for some sober fun. Love, Mary

Mary, I make OVEN
            sauce...keep it in mind for an easy thing to make. I take one of my pampered chef oven roasters filled it with crushed tomatoes, anykind of spag. sauce...add what ever spice, peppers, sugar etc. stir, add meatballs after baking in the oven, add sausages, after pre-boiled mixed it up and bake..it reduces down and thickens so you don't need paste and it is good! yummo. i am having a rough time being good myself...

Comment

Working...
            X