Clear All

People R Drinking Again.

CaptJ: I'm w/you. The prob doesn't even have to be a big one. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

I'm with you brittzak.

I can't stand this cold miserable weather.

Only 6 1/2 months till Summer.:upset: In Australia.

Cheers

Brett.

brittzak;327596 wrote: I am opposite....warmer weather brings sobriety for me...winter...UH, i wanna drink it is so freaking depressing

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

well, I AM doing better and i want to go out today...to do my thing???? should i go? i'm getting butterflys in my tummy just thinking about machinery. pull, pull, pull, :H

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

maybe i will take OLIVE for a stroll in her new stroller. strap her in with a DORITO, keeps her busy and go for a walk. 'decisions' on a Sunday??? wot to do, honesty or criminal mischief? help...

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

just go for a walk and not even think about al or anything at all.. look around flowers and just think how you have it so good right now
            god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Rippy Dooooo......The walk sounds like a fantastic idea!!!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

BAD GIRL...went out yesterday SUNDAY and returned home at 3:30 AM.MONDAY Arrived at Sun around 5:00, wot an afternoon and evening, met some nice ladies and raised hell into the early hours, the ride home was scary!!!!!!! Slight headache and rusty, but i am OKAY. YUP, i had at least 8 wines. YUP...oh well. its too late now. :upset:

spent another 3 thousand.

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Sorry Ripple, get back in the saddle, I am with you today!!!!!
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Hi Ripple,

Check out my new signature quote. I found it to be quite true.
                    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Dolly & Accountable - Ditto - there's definitely some hormonal connection for me too!

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

agree

I, too agree w/ the hormone response etc.................I eat more, drink more (or want to anyway!) and am in more upset/moody mindset................:upset::upset:

Sorry Ripple, you can try AA again, I am still trying, not too successful but my sponsor has a heart of gold, and is trying to help me w/ the steps................:h

Good luck,:l

love you,:h

MA
                        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Keep trying Ripple, that is all we can do! Try not to let others drinking get to you. You are doing this for you, remember that! Get right back on track for you and your Olive!

You need to be careful.... we care about you!

Take Care!
                          Hugs, Bambi
                          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

oh well get up dust yourself off . and get back on the bull of life .
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

I am fine today..had a long rest and slight head pain still today!!!!! I must stop....doing this shit. I don't think i had 8 wines, maybe 6, although i did stop at about 9:30 so that is good. Thanks for the good replies, the others, well, you have a point, i know already. :H

Comment

People R Drinking Again.

Hey Ripple!!

The "fuck it's" hit me a few weeks back as well. Wanted so desperately to be a part of 'the scene' again that I gave in and went a bit nuts!! Thought I could go back to living sober again after the week-end but the temporary insanity had me gripped and on the Monday I drank again and again and again!!. The weather was really hot here and that's when I used to love drinking the most to be honest. Hot days sitting in a field somewhere listening to music etc. without a care in the world. I love the festival and rave scene but I am just not strong enough to do that without drink and drugs yet!. I still cannot identify with who the fuck I am at the moment and so have taken myself back to AA where I am beginning to find a slight peace of mind at the meetings where I don't question everything and identify with others there.

Love and Happiness and have a good day
                                Hippie
                                xx
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X