Did an entire thread just disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I admit I am very tired now, but did a thread about "drunks not forgiving drunks" disappear??

I was in the middle of posting, got booted out, and not I can't find it anywhere!

What am I doing wrong here?

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

I don't know thankful, but I did read that thread....I liked the sincere message too.....forgive
    flyin'

Comment

Thank you for letting me know that I am not losing my mind! lol

Love, Me

Comment

Yes Thankful,
        I was trying to reply to Lucky's thread about my way of thinking being dangerous and bam !!! could'nt post my message!
        Just to answer your question Lucky, All the AA meetings I've gone too they've said the same thing. People have been sober for years and then one day they take a couple drinks and they're back to where they were before. Alcholism is a progressive disease, you can stop the progression by not drinking, but once you start again....your back to where you were before. This disease has a long memory....Have you been to AA meeting ? Have you read any Agape Mag. articles ? IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yes, I too, read this thread, authored by britzak...all of the responses, were very kind, then....boom..gone! As far as I know, the only way this happens is if, the original poster of the thread deleat's the thread. I cannot imagine why she deleated this thread?
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Well, I caught it all and I'm glad the thread has gone. It was negative and would have invited further negativity. Surely we are capable of focusing on the positive - especially at this very poignant time? We have had hundreds of wonderful posts celebrating a much-loved member ... why resurrect old, negative issues?

Comment

Tawny,
              Your right, I read too many articles on this subject and sometimes I sound like a text book....We should look at the positive.....and help each other out ....IAD !
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

I noticed this too....that it was deleted. I didn't see all that was posted though, so.....whatever. I guess it's better to delete than keep it all going? I dunno......
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Well, I caught it all and I'm glad the thread has gone. It was negative and would have invited further negativity. Surely we are capable of focusing on the positive - especially at this very poignant time? We have had hundreds of wonderful posts celebrating a much-loved member ... why resurrect old, negative issues?
                  Tawny - you must have read my mind. That was pretty much what I was posting about. It looked like it had the potential to go down hill fast and of all weeks, I was just going to beg people to have a little more respect for Bear's family searching for the positive and loving posts. Whew!

Love, Me

Comment

Working...
                  X