Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 15

Hi

I've just completed two weeks of non-drinking and I feel great. Now on Day 15 and half way to my goal of 30 days AF.

I feel very strong and postive. Its wonderful not waking up to a glass of vodka and being certain that I have to finish off the bottle and then go and buy another one - all the time trying not to appear drunk.

I just hope that I can keep this up after having failed so many times before.

This site is great and is really supportive and helpful.

Hope everyone is feeling as good as I am

Linda

DAY 15

That's brilliant Linda...
    Well done!

Comment

DAY 15

Good on you Linda. Keep it up. If you start to waver, come here first.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

DAY 15

You are doing great Linda. It's an amazing accomplishment. I hope you do 30 and beyond!!!!

Comment

DAY 15

Hi Linda, welcome to MWO and well done on a great start - 15 days AF!!! You sound very positive and motivated to smash that 30 day target!!!

Janicexxx
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

DAY 15

Well done Linda
            You can do it - we will be willing you on. Once you hit 20 days you will be on the home stretch!
            Keep strong.
            BH

Comment

DAY 15

Hello Linda, this is my first post. I can "feel" the support in these comments -- congratulations!

Comment

Working...
              X