Mrs. BearJr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. BearJr

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Bear spoke a lot about everyone here and y'all meant so much to him. We all miss him and some times it seem like getting on without him is a great task. I am so blessed to have known him, and to have the honor to be apart of his family. Bearjr and I will be getting married at the end of this month so we are trying our best to keep our minds on that.

WE LOVE YOU BEAR... It's good to know you are resting in peace and no longer worrying. I promise I will take care of Bear jr.. " as much as you and I both know I can".haha.. LOVE YOU
    :l
    In all things first give glory to the Lord.
    Mrs. BearJr :armsaround:

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

Mrs. BearJr

How sweet of you. We are all blessed to have shared a bit of Bear. Best wishes to your and BearJr in your life together. :l :h
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Oh sweetie, welcome to our family here!!!!! Papa Bear loved you ALL so much, we feel like you are our family too on the 30 day thread.....we have all heard so much about each of you. We have a big hole in our hearts! BUT, we will be strong....one thing Bear has taught me is to LIVE.....despite the uglies in this world, life can still be so wonderful.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Mrs. Bear Jnr and Bear Jnr - I wish you so much peace, joy and love.....and happy memories of Bear...

He was an amazing man - IS an amazing man; his spirit lives on.

Love
        FMS x
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

It is wonderful to have you here. I wish you a very happy marriage!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Welcome, MrsBearJr.

Enjoy your engagement time - you'll be celebrating an anniversary before you know it.

Dx
            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

MrsBearJr,

Here are my wishes you and BearJr have a happy and blessed life together.

Bear was a dear friend and I loved him dearly. He always spoke with such love and great pride whenever he talked about you.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Thank you for being here. We all loved our Bear. I wish you much happiness in your marriage.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Just wanted to stop by and say Congratulations!

It will be bittersweet I am sure, but let the sweet rule over the bitter!

You two are beautiful.... Papa Bear is proud and you know it!
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

A warm welcome to us... the more bear family the merrier.

I am sure Bear would have wanted you to focus on the sweet and not the bitter, as you are doing.

I wish you a wonderful marriage-- a lifetime of love (and all the inevitable ups and downs that come with it).
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

I wish you happiness in your wedding ........ Bear will be watching over you I am sure ...........

BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Wishing you a beautiful wedding and a long, happy and fruitful marriage.............

xxx Kate
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Mrs. Bear,
                          ....what you must remember is the COMMITMENT...of course when you first fall in love, the LOVE is so grand, but you...as we all do hit bumps...that is when you remember the commmitment to each other and God that has been made. I wish you the very best!!!!!
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

more2life;328025 wrote: I can't possibly call you Mrs. BJ, or Papa bear would strike me with a lighting bolt.
                            I needed that! Thanks More2. You are precious.

Dx
                            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Mrs. BearJr

Hi Mrs. Bear Jr. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures with us. It means a lot to have you pop on here, and I hope you will do so again.

Your picture is beautiful, and I hope that you have a lovely wedding and a wonderful marriage. Papa Bear, that gentle soul, will be watching, I'm sure.

Thank you!

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X