In Honor and memory of Our beloved bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to gather some letter or anything people can come up with to take to court. I want to show this girl who took Bears life how much she took from all us. I want the court to know what a wonderful life he lead and how he impacted people all over. I just want them to know. So if anyone was anything they would like to say, or any thoughts about him they want to share please email or post. Bear jr and I just want his voice to be heard.
    :wings:
    In all things first give glory to the Lord.
    Mrs. BearJr :armsaround:

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

Mrs, Bear Jr. do we have to use our names for this to be useful in court? do we mention that we were part of a chemical dependancy website? Definitely want to help but never done anything quite like this before.

XXXX
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mrs. Bear Jr.,

I will help out in any way possible. Please let us know exactly what you need. I will PM you an e-mail address if you like.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Count me in for anything you need. Although, I realize this is very soon and many decisions have not been made as yet. You might want to ask some guidance from a lawyer on this. What is needed. Actual names and addresses, etc. Let us know.

xx Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

You have my support as well. Let us know exactly what is needed and the letters will behing to flow in.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Such like what everyone has been posting, just how Monte helped , what he meant to everyone. If there is a more formal letter type needed I will let y'all know.

"do we have to use our names for this to be useful in court? do we mention that we were part of a chemical dependancy website? " no I am sure none of that is needed. After reading all the post on here I just want this girl to know who he was and what an amazing life she took.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

Comment

LadyBear, MrsBearJr, and BearJR,

I will do anything you need that can help.

I am at home sick today and not able to respond much to posts but wanted to let you know this.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I think one of the best ways for everyone to honestly get to know the type of person that bear was would be to read some of his inspiring posts. His words have helped to change lives on this site and maybe by reading some of his own words this girl can start to see what an awesome person she took from us.

Comment

Count me in too .........

I think that if you print out the thread that we all posted on when we first heard the dreadful news, the feelings that then envoked would be very powerful .......

I wish you all the best .........

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

The first thing I thought of is what Betty said-- why not print out all the posts of people's reactions when they heard of his death?

Also, using some of his own inspiring, caring posts is a great idea.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Count me in...Bear was a great influence to this community alone...imagine what he can do to help others if his posts are read and his story is told...:h

Comment

"imagine what he can do to help others if his posts are read and his story is told.." Thats my point. I don t want anyone to think I am trying to do this to get something out of it. I just want Him to have a voice. ALL this is for is to help show who he was and what he meant. I will be printing out the post from when RJ told everyone here. I wont use any names, I dont want this to be about us getting some kind of justice, or to have our own vendetta. I have been praying about this and I am going to let GOD lead me through it. He was a great influence here and to all us here at home. "FATHER, lead me through this, allow your glory to be shown and your will to be done. AMEN"

Comment

Thank you for being prayer driven

M. Bear Jr

I am so pleased you have prayed about this. My hope is that this will benefit as many people as God can touch with it.

Know that I love you,
                          Mom
                          Loving Bear Forever:wings:

"I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~ Helen Keller

Comment

have waited to say this: Bear reminded me of my brother to a tee who i have not spoken to in 4 years. The same age, the look, the personality and the bike! He made me feel so good when we were communicating on-line about step work. He gave me some good pointers and was genuinely sincere. A real loving person who meant what he said, i was grateful for his words and they will forever be in my mind. Love from Ripple. XXOO

Comment

LadyBear, MrsBearJr, and BearJR,
                              I do think the young girl who took Bear's life definately needs to know who and what she destroyed.
                              I think she also needs to be shown that people who are addicted can turn their lives around and become positive sober people (as Bear was).
                              She probably has no idea about how different her life could have been.
                              It is really sad.
                              Yes, I am in if you want a letter written.
                              Again. Thinking of you all.
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                              X