i want out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want out!!!

Tiny, you are so right. but what happened to your party hat ?
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

i want out!!!

totally agree with you Tiny ...... I've had some great chats with people, but I also know that I can be quite (overly!) sensitive and not always good to pick up on when other people are making a joke or having a laugh. And when it comes down to it I'm an introvert and not great at being teased - a result of having 4 older brothers!!

(and Tiny I've been wondering about the hat too - did you mange to ditch it? I like this one with the necklace lots!!)
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

i want out!!!

Lizzie,
        it is a bitch eat bitch world .....IN A WORLD OF BITCHES!!!! You need a Texas back bone, cause ya know they are the biggest? HA HA HA Seriously, sweetie I had my feelings SO HURT when I first came....this is CYBER SPACE most of us have never met!!!!! When first getting sober we get so offended EASILY, why???? Because people said the same mean shit, when we were drunk, we just didnt care. Like I said...there are tons of us!!!! Take what YOU YOU YOU need and leave the rest of it right here in cyber space....
        God bless sweetie!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

i want out!!!

Dex & Aunty,

My hat is off and I am getting serious!!!! but not so fast -- check out my profile picture... I am a party girl at heart!!!! I just am bringing it down a notch... I now do not leave the house without my diamonds (even if they are from the dollar store!!!)
          Tiny

Comment

i want out!!!

very sexy.... very very very sexy.... i personally try very hard to not have my feelings hurt. but i hurt my own quite often.. i just work very hard not to let others hurt them or i ask for clarification to make sure that if my feelings were hurt that that person who doesn't know me from adam who doesn't care about me at all took the time out of there day to personally reach out to hurt me. in which case i think that means they really care about me. i mean who but a caring person would stop being so self absorbed for a second and actually try to think about someone else. hey i'm on to something here. i had better write a book. like stop thinking about yourself long enough to hurt me. or something like that. i think i need dinner.
            :welcome:

Comment

i want out!!!

Tiny;329548 wrote:
              I now do not leave the house without my diamonds (even if they are from the dollar store!!!)
              I think I may have some 'diamonds' from the dollar store too! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :H

Lizzie, don't let a bad experience in chat deter you from trying it again, or let it drive you away from the boards. BUT if you need help and need someone to chat with.... do ask! Someone will jump in with you. Sometimes people need to step away from the task of becoming sober and let their hair down for a bit. Have a little fun.... Many find this in chat.

Chin up, hang in there..... :l

Comment

i want out!!!

Barbie -- what sexy are you referencing?

Lizzie -- you can't go now!!!!
                Tiny

Comment

i want out!!!

sexy as in i like your necklace.... and honey if lizzie needs to go she needs to go. she has lots of love but we have to make our own decisions. so no co depending here we are big girlies with big girl pants. this is where the rubber meets the road. you have love you are loved and if you get your feelings hurt you have to ask for help on that and let folks know so they can get that handled and most of all people can't walk on egg shells around you. cuz they get stuck in your toes and ruin your pedicure. and then your feet smell funny.
                  but honestly sweets your necklace is beautiful but a little botox on that face and voila years off that pretty mug. kidding kidding kidding. i luv pugs
                  :welcome:

Comment

i want out!!!

BCB -- I am so pleased that you see my necklace a sexy indeed I am! I must now go to get much needed beauty rest.
                    Thank you for the wise words and for the botox hint -- I think I'll need to forfeit my entire 401K to smooth this face Sweetie! But, I had alot of fun making those wrinkles!!!!
                    Have a good evening all....
                    Tiny

Comment

i want out!!!

Lizzie,..read back on posts!!!! See how many "HAVE LEFT" yet never freaking left, cause our feelings were HURT......this is NOT about feelings it is about sobriety. You can stay drunk, hurt feelings and all...I say this cause I DID IT MYSELF......OR you can take what you need and leave the rest in cyber space???? Your choice, no one elses! Like is said....6000+ members, you mean to tell me 3-4 ran you off, move on girl!!!!!! There are 5096 of us ya just might like!!!!
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

i want out!!!

anyone want some chips, help yourself! NO dip, sorry. :H

Comment

Working...
                        X