by special request this for you captnjack,cmhguy,fly,time and fallenangel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame= ]YouTube - "Cat In The Kettle" By Aaron Wilburn[/ame]and i cant forget iad
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

hope you love the song and i thought i had weird al. but he"s there too and one more song to go for time2change

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - creed-With Arms Wide Open[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - kid rock sherly crow--picture[/ame]

Comment

and the next one is the one i love and mean the most to me" only god know why 'BY KID ROCK

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why[/ame]

Comment

have an awesome day everyone
              peace ,love and god bless

Comment

you are learning tlrgs!

tlrgs...Flyin... Doubter....Time....Guy....Captn....IAD....

I :h you guys!! :l
                Thanks for being here...and being the best friends a person could ever hope to find!

And tlrgs...please post "only God Knows Why" in the Journey thread... that is one of my all time favorites as well

AF 6 years
                NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

:heart::rays:Ok. First of all, I think T will have to pay for the "cat" song. And PAY big time....

Ii told T the other day that the Creed song made me cry because it reminded me how all of you made me feel.....welcomed with open arms. Thank you for all the laughs and making me feel welcome. You all are making a difference in my life and I will always be grateful.

PS. I can't seem to upload anything from youtube. In the MWO advanced post it tells me invalid file. Driving me crazy..

And I can't beleive how hard I laughed in chat last nigth. What a riot!!!

Comment

MR T thanks for the music I LOVE IT you and all in the sweet angels chambers of the absoulety ROCK HARD house of FLING are the BEST!!!!!
                    You guys ARE the best thanks for letting me know you all!!!!!

love Cap

Comment

OLIVE has worms.

Ripple will be in chat tonite..so lets hope they are nice to me. i have a few of these characters on IGNORE due to inappropriate baggage mailings. wot ya gonna doo. I am glad to hear everyone is happy. I don't find broken glass (for a photo) and some usernames to be a good influence, but not every forum is fun like this one! People come here to let go i guess, thats why i fit in so well. :H

Comment

Hey All,

Happy Tuesday.

Thanks tlrgs for making me laugh with the "cats" and taking me down memory lane with "Picture". "God" was great to hear again as well, I have not heard that song in a long time and I like it very much. Both songs have new and better meaning for me now then back when they came out.

I also have to tag onto what Angel posted, MWO has changed my like but this crew has been a huge reason for my continued sobriety! If I have not said it I am saying it now....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HUMOR!

And a special shout out to Time and Flyin, last night was the funniest chat night I have had in a long time.......BAM!

Tim
                        "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Tim
                          I'm still LMAO. That was soooo funny.
                          I really needed a good laugh.
                          Patti

Comment

and time you need to go back and read what fallen said on her thread .not to post "cats in a kettle" on her thread so now am not in trouble and its alos not weird al thats singing the song so i wouldv't goten away with it hahahahahaha see ya later

Comment

aww shucks t.....

Man bringing in the sentimental Tuesday T......well done!

Though, I am not sure about the cats in the kettle, the other posts I do love.

It has been so wonderful to be on this journey with a group of people who are as crazy as this guy =====)

and I love PLAYING around with you all!!

I also enjoy our VERY serious conversations.....when they do happen!!!

Well. look forward to having you all over for desert tonight.....

(t good move on getting your fling date moved up!!!LOLOLOLOL)

Comment

Working...
                              X