Me and Emma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and Emma

Just an update as not been posting much...for those who know me know i have a had a really hard few months...just to inform 2 slips along the way but baby beets soon made me throw up...new date from scans is 17th sept and I decided to not find out the sex just to know beets is healthy was good enough, Me I refused any kind of help offered to me but in the end had to go to doctors for help as I felt I WAS LOSING MY MIND...should have went sooner as the help and support I was giving was amazing...as was the behind help from this site as I have been in constant contact with a few members and one came to stay with me in my darkest hour...ok my phone bills have gone through the roof but who cares :H
    My job in the pdsa shop is still going good and is a real godsend for me,The meet on Saturdays done me really good aswell...BB dont bite...in fact she is one of the sweetest people I have ever meet in my life :l
    As for Emma the change in her since I went AF is amazing, the playschool have noticed although not why or maybe they knew ...she has gone from being a shy unhappy girl into an out going happy girl a real pleasure to be around...
    So just to say Thanks to all for pm,s and love it was felt
    Love always Jacqui Emma and Beets xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Me and Emma

Oh Jacqui,

So glad things are improving for you and happy that Emma is happy. Kids know. Continued success!

Hugs, Best
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Me and Emma

I am so happy for you and Emma.

Nothing brings a tear to my eyes quicker than hearing a child is happy, content, and doing noticeably well because, a parent has changed their life for the better.

Way to go. I am so bloody proud of you, Jacqui! :l

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui, that bought a tear to my eye ......

I am sooo pleased for you ............. Emma is a credit to a lovely nan .......

Why were you suprised that I don't bite??? I would hate for you to think that I was scary before you met me???

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Me and Emma

Oh dont take offence ...but in th early days you frightened me..maybe just you was AF and stronger , I always felt I was not good enough to be here...but now know that was AL talking not me...xxxx
          Jacqui xxx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui: would love to see a pic of Emma. You are amazing :l:l:l
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui,
              You know I love you and I hate the pain you endured while going AF.....not fair, but life ain't fair to many of us. BUT BUT BUT....chins up and onward and upward we go!!! I miss you.....please PM your number again....the number I had was under my old name!!!!! Love to you.....and you are far better woman than me, I could NOT WAIT to find out the sex.....hell I was surprised at 5 months, why wait longer...ha ha
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Me and Emma

Dex would love to show...anyone who would like to pm email address I will send pics....sorry dont want to post on site xxx
                Love Jacqui xxx
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui ........... My longest AF spell was 17 days ............ and as for being strong ......... im really not ......

I dont take offence at all, Its good to know what people think .........

You are amazing by the way...... I'm honoured to have met you ...

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui, you have my support, my love and my respect for the grace that you have shown bearing such incredible life burdens. I am so happy for you that your job gives you purpose and relieve and that Emma is blossoming and last but not least Baby Beet is getting ready for life's greatest metamorphosis. I wish you so much of the very best that life has to offer.
                    Lori
                    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui you are amazing,

Im so happy for you it sounds like everything is going to fall into place and be alright.x
                      Emma is such a precious little girl she has a great nan to look up to, so glad i met you on saturday.
                      Im looking forward to that BIG DAY!

wishing you lots and lots of happiness.:l

Love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

Me and Emma

Good for you Jacqui!!
                        Yep kids are pretty intuitive. Emma is happy cause she knows mummy is feeling better.
                        Congrats on you AF days.
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Me and Emma

Hats off to you Sweetie xxx
                          Much love,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Me and Emma

Hi Jacqi,

You are such a truly remarkable woman. I am so happy to hear of Emma's new found joy!! Baby Beets is a much awaited baby! He/she is your new Hope! Jacqui, I respect you so much for how you have endured everything you have gone through. You always look for constructive ways of working through the challenges that you are put through. Never once, have I seen you wallow in self pity, never! Your children are so lucky to have you for their mum! You are an inspiration!

Glad you had such fun at the London meet-up!!

Love,
                            KateXXXX
                            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Me and Emma

Jacqui

You have battled through such painful times with such strength and grace. I am so happy that things are going much better for you and lovely Emma and baby Beet now. You all deserve some peace and happiness for a while.

I hope you are very proud of your accomplishments. I'm glad your friends were there when you needed them. Remember we're always here for you.
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                              X