Chat is chat..for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat is casual talk, not meant to be in depth...BUT BUT BUT IF ANYONE HERE NEEDS HELP ASAP, trust me there are a bunch of folks ready to jump!!!!! All ya gotta do is say...I need help!!!! I need advice, I NEED!!!!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

yes that is a great post honey. there is always room for helping hands on chat and it gets going so fast sometimes that folks get lost. so just know you can start several rooms. you don't have to all go to one room.
    :welcome:

Comment

Thanks for the post Brittzak -- as a newbie I am trying to organize lots of areas so chat (to me) can be overwhleming... what would be great is if as a newbie joined mentors were established -- I realize a formal program would be impossible to track-- but mentoring is very important! (just some Tiny thoughts)
      Tiny

Comment

Tiny, just post sweetie, those that care, will post back!!!! Trust me....there are tons of people that care here!!!!! Right guys?????
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

post honey and ask for help.. i've only ever posted 3 times. so you can get yourself out there. i've only started say 3 threads and two of them were removed by rj. my luck huh? hahahahahaa
          :welcome:

Comment

Working...
          X