Book by e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book by e-mail

I ordered the book by e-mail yesterday and still have not recevied it how long does it take? Also does the Kudzu really work? Is it worth ordering?

Book by e-mail

Did you order the book online or did you order a pdf of the book? If you ordered the pdf you should receive it instantly.

Comment

Book by e-mail

It said I would receive a PDF file by e-mail. I received an e-mail confirmation but no link?

Comment

Book by e-mail

There should have been a screen after you paid that allowed you to download the book. Hmmm...

Comment

Book by e-mail

PM Roberta Jewel and let her know.......... She will be able to help you.

Comment

Book by e-mail

I say yes - the Kudzu is worth ordering. I responded to you in another thread just now. I think it is a good idea to try to follow the program in it's entirety to start with, although i did not do the Topa -I think alot of people try it without the meds. But the book, the supps and cd's even - they all help to put you in a good mindset - that you are getting help and are not doing it without assistance. I am the type of person who needs that sort of thing to keep me on track though - everybody is different!
            Peanut

Comment

Book by e-mail

When I got the book I took advantage of the free download for the anniversary, had no problems at all downloading it.

Supps - a big yes on my end....i take the L-Glut 3x day now and the Kudzu later in the afternoon when i feel a craving coming on......has helped immensly for me

Comment

Working...
              X