my efforts aren't working for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But American Express is. I just made my non-refundable deposit for Lenair. My next call is to make air res. and auto res. I'm so proud of all of you that can kick this. I am a strong person, really and should be able to but AL has wrapped his arms around me and won't let go. I looked at the brochure for a 30 day rehab and cried. Then picked up the phone. So wooo-hoo here I come Vermont. I want to be set free and fly again. My knees are sore from crawling. And thank God for RJ and theis program and the people here to keep me going. My batttery just has to have a jump start.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

My best to you, greenie. Hope Lenair is your way out. I`m proud of you too. It matters not which method/s we adopt to achieve sobriety.......all that truly matters is that we do become sober. Go for it!!!!

Darling x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

And, we are so proud of you!! You CAN do this Greeneyes and you will. Well done for making the decision - please get back in touch as soon as you can and let us know how you get on. Oh, and remember to pack those BGPs!!!

love and best wishes,

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Never quit quitting Greeneyes. You're taking a bold and wonderful step. Do whatever you must.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

You go girl! We are all here for you!
          Tiny

Comment

We're all behind you, Greenie....whatever it takes to get the job done.

The important thing is you aren't giving up, but pursuing other avenues to beat The Beast....do you know when you're going yet?

We're proud of you....stay with us ..

Don

Comment

You go girl and give AL a :bat: and a :b&d:

Comment

:wd::yay::goodluck::kudos:ointup:

Exciting but scary all at the same time? Good for you!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

god damn green bean, you want ripples come see you with poodle? let me know, i'll come and bring some donuts too. take it easy dear greens, and let me know. ripples will come to see you, maybe stay also. take care, do not be scared and enjoy the rest..XXOO :l

BRING BIG GIRL PANTS...okay?

Comment

you go girl we will be here waiting for you . and that is a big step . you can do this green..
                    good luck and god bless
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Greenie, I am so happy for you! Lenair sounds like such a wonderful experience and the beginning to a new life FREE of alcohol! We will be wating to hear of your experience there!

Best Wishes!
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Greeneyes, darling, can't say much now, because I am crying. All I can say on the brief is, go sweetie go. Perhaps we will meet. I will go early June and I have never looked forward to anything as I have to Lenair. I am so ready and so are you.
                        I love you buckets and wish you the world.
                        All my love
                        Lori
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Greeneyes,
                          I have tried and tried too and Lenair , HERE I COME!!!!! When do you go? I go June24-27.........
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I go June 16. I think I'll do a bit of research on water oppertunities and take my fly rod. I might be feeling lucky. Just got back from addiction therapist. She hard balled me.(tough love) Was rather insistent that I not live with hubby. Boo-hoo. I never expected to be at a point like this in my life. I guess none of us did. But I will rise up no mater what it takes. Feel sad to leave hubby though. Plane going down, my mask first.

And Rippy it's two to a room! Sneak Olive in - I won't tell.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi Greenie,

Very bold move on your part to kick it up a couple of notches! I am very happy for you and am sure that everything will work out at Lenair! Please stay in touch!

Comment

Working...
                              X