Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LIKE IT!

hey rip

Are U OK?? I just read this, you may still be asleep cuz your last post was REALLY early this AM..........................just hope you are alright.

I am going AF today, how about you join me?? I could use the company sweetie!:l:l

Talk to you later, hope you are ok,

MA:h:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I LIKE IT!

good morning rippy hope all is well ..and hope you remember what happen last night .life is too short to just drink your troubles away you .. and i still love you but please do me one fav stop cussing at me and things will go alot better .alittle respect goes a long way..peace and god bless rippy still love you
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I LIKE IT!

Ripple,

I am very, very concerned. Please, please stop drinking and get some rest!!

Aren't you wearing a bracelet that will flag that you have been drinking???

Take care, Ripple. Please??

You have guarded your sobriety so well until recently. Jump right back on the wagon. You can do it!!

Let the IRS and all those other worries take a back seat to your sobriety.

Lots of water today, Ripple. Lots and lots!!

Love ya,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I LIKE IT!

Good Morning, Rippy,

Please check in with us when you are up and about. I echo, Cindi's thoughts. You have a lot going on and no doubt the pressure makes you want to escape. But, we know that the escape that alcohol offers is quickly followed by more depression and anxiety. AL truly makes everything worse!

Please resolve yourself to be sober today........post your heart out.......scream.......whatever it takes.....you have done it before, you can do it now!

Love,
          XXX Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
          X