• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days of Bliss

Well done Evie that is so fantastic. BH

Comment

10 days of Bliss

This is wonderful, Evielou! Congratulations.

Love, Best
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

10 days of Bliss

evielou;331055 wrote: IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Why am I waiting for a shoe to drop (or something bad to happen)???I have had 10 days with NO desire to drink. Last time it always seemed that the beast was hidding , just waiting to jump me.This time I have not felt him at all.I think that is a MIRICLE , and I feel Blissed out on life.I woke up this morning (yes I am really sleeping well at night) and I feel so happy that I have another day to Love , laugh , and Be Happy.I wish the same same Blessing for all of of you!!!! EVIE
        Evie - I'm so happy for you! I'll be there soon too, I know it.
        SuperBernie

Comment

10 days of Bliss

I KNOW YOU WILL!!!!! GO..... BERNIE ..... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

10 days of Bliss

evielou;331283 wrote: I heard my voice screaming NO NO NEVER AGAIN.That was when a since of enpowerment came over me,and I felt the AL part of me DIE.I feel like a soul exchange must have occured.I am so different that I can not begin to explain it,but it was like a death and rebirth.I wush I could give this feeling to all of you!!!!! EVIE

Evie, that was beautiful to read ... I had a similiar experience nearly 4 years ago, but over the breakdown of my relationship, - the night I had moved out for good with all our wordly belongings in storage and we were camped in my mums 1 bed bungalow I "cried out from my depths for help " - I was instantly lifted into a state of grace as I believe it wasn't just me, but my soul that cried out, it was the most serene, perfect few weeks of my life to date, which set me on my spiritual path. Now it is the booze I have to tackle , rather than an abusive relationship! Not sure which is harder if you want to swap experiences please feel free to pm

Well done Evie, long may this "extra" support continue. Get stronger and stronger and keep going. I never went back to my ex.
            despite wanting to leave many times over 10 yrs and actually leaving at least 5 times once children were on the scene the last 5. I always went back within days or at least a week ... I think this is a perfect analogy to alcoholism also ...
            J x
            sigpic

Comment

10 days of Bliss

I know that something from the DEVINE responded to my cry.I know that I will NEVER be the same.I am not a computer person 9 i am learning) so I have no idea how to PM???? EVIE
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
              X